072 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 5

Mulai dari awal

Next to his beautiful face, a red lotus flower blooms the most, but it seems that the lotus flower sets off the beauty of youth more vividly.

Yuan Yi's eyes clearly reflected the young man in the middle of the lotus. His lips were gently squeezed, and his upper surface seemed to have a little soft feeling.

Then Yuan Yi's eyes suddenly appeared with a trace of stunned.

When I saw the young man in front of him, his blue shirt suddenly slipped down, and his skin was more glorious than white jade.

The clothes were half faded, and the young man crossed the water again.

Yuan Yi clenched his fist and even trembled slightly.

The breeze blew, and a burst of lotus fragrance refreshed people's heart and spirits. What's more intoxicated and irresistible was a charming man in blue shirt.

Yuan Yi felt that the Buddha's heart seemed to collapse. When Lin Yao's slender fingertips touched Yuan Yi's cheek, Yuan Yi's quiet face suddenly turned cold, and his right arm waved out, wrapped in a strong wind.

The lotus leaf lotus flower in the pond was crooked down by the Gangfeng. Lin Yao, who was about to approach Yuanyi, also flew out in this sudden fierce Gangfeng.

The body hit the mountain wall behind him and rolled down quickly.

But the next moment, another vision happened.

Lin Yao, who was supposed to roll on the stone platform, quickly disappeared in a sudden respiring white fog. When the white fog slowly dissipated, there was a little cyan snake the size of a finger on the stone platform.

The little snake was paralyzed there motionless, and its pupils were closed tightly, looking from afar, just like he had died.

Lin Yao suddenly disappeared and the little snake appeared. Even so, Yuan Yi did not think that Lin Yao was a snake, but realized an idea in his heart.

He even seems to hope that the little green snake is Lin Yao, so that he can have each other without obstacles.

Yuan Yi rose from the water and meditated a secret in his mouth. When he fell on the stone platform, he was dressed in a gray and wet monk's robe and turned dry.

He quickly walked to the middle of the stone platform, and Yuan Yi bent down to carefully lift the little green snake.

Putting the little green snake in the palm of his hand, Yuan Yi checked the snake's body and found that the little snake still had a heartbeat. Yuan Yi was relieved for a while.

Sending some mana to the little green snake's body, Yuan Yi stared at the little green snake.

First of all, I found that the little green snake's tail moved, and Yuan Yi's face was on one side.

The closed snake's pupils slowly opened, and then the upper body of the little green snake stood up. He blinked and looked back at Yuan Yi, who stared at him.

Then under Yuan Yi's gaze, the snake's mouth suddenly lit up.

He bit Yuan Yi's wrist.

The sharp teeth were deeply stuck in Yuan Yi's wrist, bringing a trace of sharp pain to Yuan Yi.

Yuan Yi wanted to take away the little snake, but when he saw the small body of the snake, the little snake was non-toxic, even if it bit him, it would not hurt him much.

After a bite, the little snake loosened its teeth. Its head turned to Yuan Yi's finger. Just as Yuan Yi wanted to say something to the little snake, the foreal finger of his right hand suddenly came.