077 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 10

But this night, Lin Yao didn't say anything to Yuan Yi. He wrapped around Yuanyi's wrist in a snake all night and entered a state of self-cultivation like each other.

In fact, there was only a thin layer of window paper between the two, but no one said anything more, allowing a silence to spread infinitely throughout the cave.

It was not until the next morning that Lin Yao told Yuan Yi that he would also go down the mountain to the town together.

Yuan Yi also thought about how to say to Lin Yao, but he really didn't expect that his previous worries were pure redundant.

"I have made a deal with Mrs. Xu to leave the town with you on the grounds of going to see the situation in Xu Jing."

Lin Yao didn't seem to know that in Yuan Yi's opinion, Xu Jing's role was inevitable. Yuan Yi found that he didn't want to hear Xu Jing from Lin Yao's mouth at all.

"Are you going to town, too?" Of course, it's not Yuan Yi's request, but Lin Yao's reason why he doesn't like it.

Yes, he doesn't like it.

As a Buddhist monk, he should not have such a feeling that can be called hateful.

But now it not only appears, but also very strong.

"It's just an excuse, and the more important reason is that you should be the clearest. Not to mention a day or an hour, I don't want to be separated from the mage."

The love words came from Lin Yao's mouth, as if there was no barrier.

He looked at his lover gently. At that moment, there was only one other in his eyes, as if convenience was his whole world.

So Yuan Yi's discomfort just now was completely smoothed down under the gaze of Lin Yao's love.

"Uh-huh." Yuan Yi replied softly.

"It's already dawn. It's time for me to go back there. See you later, mage." Lin Yao immediately said goodbye to Yuan Yi for a short time.

The monks outside the cave have evacuated, because Yuanyi was about to go down the mountain, so the abbot asked them not to continue to guard outside.

It's still raining heavily, and it stopped for a while in the middle of the night. It was dawn and more encrypted.

Yuan Yimu sent the cyan and handsome figure slowly into the rain curtain.

Seeing the rain fall on his black hair and thin shoulders, he suddenly wanted to stop and let Lin Yao take an umbrella and leave again.

I looked around, and there was no umbrella in this cave.

Lin Yao returned to his house. The servant had packed his luggage. He had a small package and didn't bring much. Lin Yao had very little things.

There is less luggage to be collected on the side of Yuanyi. People who make a monk always have simple luggage wherever they go.

A monk went to the cave with an umbrella, saying that the time had arrived and could leave.

Yuan Yi stepped out of the cave for the first time in such days.

The rain was magnificent, and the mountain breeze blew. Some of them fell on the Yuanyi monk's robe and wet his robe a little.

However, Yuan Yi's face did not change at all. Instead, he thought to himself that Lin Yao did not bring an umbrella when he just left, and he didn't know how much rain he was drizzled.

Yuan Yi and the monk went to the temple and joined Lin Yao. The two of them crossed the dense rain curtains and looked at each other for a moment, and then they moved away as if nothing had happened.