Ch 24: Flames of Hate

Somewhere at the city near Union Academy.

It been a few weeks since Union failed attempts of getting familiars. However their next plan will be their doom.

Gathered in front of city hall is a crowd of rich, greedy power hungry civilians where Union will execute several families to show what happened to traitors.

Lisa (screens): "Greetings everyone! Today we are witnesses the execution of traitorous families that had betray Union and their allies! Here at the city where Hatred first appear too!" She said.

At Haven.

All of Enteral Federation are enrage at how Union would just kill innocent families for something one of their family member done.

Izuku: "Union won't get away with this" he said however when he look at his adopted father, he pale and start to become nervous at the hate in Hatred eyes.

Hatred: "Those Union sc*m will regret this" he said then vanish.

Izuku: "Union has f*cked" he thought then look at the screens to view the whole event.

At city hall.

Standing on the stage is Union headmasters and their students however behind them are cage families.

Ozpin: "greetings everyone. Today we will execute these traitors" he said but couldn't continue when a male scream from the crowd caught everyone attention.

They all look to see a fat rich guy trying to get out of Hatred grip on his clothes.

All: "Hatred!" Everyone said then the rich greedy civilians ran as Union prepared to fight only for them to he speechless when the fat rich guy caught on fire and burn into dust.

Hatred: "You think executing these innocent families justice and righteous?" He said.

Iida: "Yes! Much like how you and the rest of the villains will be defeated!" He said doing his chop motion.

Hatred: "As usual you Union sc*m are the same well then lets me show you all a small bit of my true power" he said then his dragon wings burst into flames yet the heat those flames are giving out just cause several random heroes to burst into flames shocking Union.

Issei: "It must be part of his powers! So why don't we take them!" He said then both himself and Keyaru (Redo of healer) dash at Hatred.

Both students try to divide or Absorbed/copy Hatred powers/abilities but to their and everyone else shock nothing happen.

Keyaru: "Why isn't this working!?" He said.

Hatred: "I haven't use anything yet and what you all seeing is my hate bursting out of my body through my wings" he said shocking everyone that it Hatred flames are his hate.

"But now it time to show you all what these flames can truly do" he said grabbing Issei dragon arm and Keyaru face.

What happened next shock Union as both male screams as Keyaru face and Issei dragon arm burst into flames.

It wasn't long until Hatred let the two go which they try putting out the flames but no matter what the flames continue to burn.

However the flames stop yet the damage is already done for Issei arm is nothing but bones while Keyaru face look like Vader face.

Rias peerage & Keyaru team: "Issei/Keyaru!" Both group yell and rush to their teammate side.

However what happened next surprised everyone as Hatred vanish only to reappear behind Ozpin and Sirzech.

Both males try to attack but to everyone shock both male screams as Ozpin arms and Sirzech hands caught on fire.

The same thing happened to both males except it the arms and hands however everyone immediately noticed that the traitorous families are gone.

"They were teleported far away so that I can beat the sh*t almost all of you" he said then begin to punch everyone that deserve it within a few seconds.

An: that basically what happened.

It wasn't even a minute when every corrupt Union got beaten up while the rest all passed out.

Hatred: "mm pathetic" he said then he just simply vanish.