Ch 20: Shinobi Nations!

An: basically Nations, from Naruto, and there gonna be some surprises. Also some characters are alive in this story but that gonna change soon.

It's been five days since Vacuo fully conquered Sanus however during this time Danzo decided to hold an Summit with the Shinobi Nations.

At an island between Japan and Shinobi Nations.

Somewhere around the island is an room where the five kages, their bodyguards and Danzo himself are located.

The five Kages.

And Root leader Danzo himself

Danzo: "Thank you for coming on short notice" he said.

Tsunade: "Just get to the point" she said a bit angry towards the Root leader.

Danzo: "Basically this Enteral Federation is a threat to all Shinobi if we don't join forces" he said however an laugh caught their attention which they look around until an man appear above the table.

???: "Really? You're lying about my leader ally Enteral Federation like that?" The mysterious man said.

Rasa: "Explain yourself intruder!" He said but yell in pain as his arm got slice off by the new comer.

All: "He's fast!" They thought as they were unable to see him move.

???: "my leader Hatred knew you would lie Danzo thus why he sent me here to make sure your lies are reveal" the new comer said gaining everyone attention.

Danzo: "How am I lying if the Enteral Federation is attacking and invading lands that they don't own?" He said.

???: "Actually invading isn't really Enteral Federation style as they been liberating these lands from corruption. Besides the only invaders here are You, Union and their allies" the new comer said then snap his fingers causing a holographic screen to appear and show two events.

Events:

Union and Atlas attempt invasion of I Island.

Atlas attempt invasion of Menagerie.

After seeing the events four of the Kages: Tsunade, Mei, Ay and Ōnoki glare at Danzo who is surprise that these events was recorded.

Rasa: "How do we know these events are real? For all we know they could be fake" he said as he hold his bleeding armless shoulder.

What happened next surprised everyone as the new comer reveal his true eyes which are the rinne Sharingan eyes.

All: "You're an uchiha!" Everyone said completely speechless until they discovered that they are above the events from the holographic screen.

Snake: "I'm Snake Uchiha. And this is the events that took place" he said as the events play the same as the holographic screen.

Once over they return to the room however Danzo vanish seeing the four kages are convinced and his plans foiled.

Rasa: "I don't believe you" he said until his eyes widen when Snake stab him in the heart.

Snake: "It's a good thing that Gaara managed to convince the sand daimyo about your crimes thus he is now the kage" he said surprising everyone at this discovery while Rasa die.

It wasn't long until the four kages agree to be allies with Enteral Federation which is announced throughout the Shinobi nations.

An: Gaara already agreed to be allies with Enteral Federation after he became Kage.

However many of the Shinobi disagree with this which they abandoned their villages and join Union fully.

During this time, Hatred slaughter many members of the Akatsuki that refuse to change their ways but at the same time he managed to killed Black Zetsu thus preventing the Fourth Great Ninja War.