Chapter Thirty-One: Dominate Fool

"No! You forgot about the graph. You're wrong."

"Uhh...shit..." Shuffling through some papers, Kusuo smirked at your confused face.

"Y/N, it's right here."

Rolling your eyes, you snatched it out of his hands and ran your eyes over it. Kusuo softly leaned over so your thighs and shoulders were touching to "explain" the graph to you.

"Here's the equation along the x-intercept. We literally just fucking did this."

"Bloody hell, Kusuo. Give me a break! I just wanna go home and make out with you!" You joked, praying that his goofy ass would pick up on it.

"I-I mean, we could just go h-home right now if you want."

"You know, maybe I will make out with you so can finally understand that I'm fuckin' with you."

"Really?!" Kusuo grinned. His eyes lit up with a childish excitement that you'd feel bad to break so you silently went back to working.

***

After school, Kusuo nearly jumped up and down from excitement and quickly teleported you home. You barely even had time to close your bag and, once you ended up in your living room, your papers scattered everywhere.

"Shit...Hey Kusuo, can you help me with thi-"

Before you could finish your sentence, someone very rudely pressed their lips against yours. Kusuo's eyes were closed while the scent of strawberries trailed into your nose.

It shocked you at first with his tongue tracing your lips and his pathetic whimpers stimulated your senses but you grew used to it quickly.

"Y/N?" He mumbled softly, breaking off the kiss, "Let's sit down..."

"I love the fact you just started to kiss me right before I could clean up the mess. I lost all motivation now. Better make this worth my time, Kusuo." You smiled, falling down onto the couch next to him.

"A-Alrig-" As a joke, you playfully pulled in his collar and into another kiss. His hands trailed up your body and onto your head, making you press even more into him.

A few seconds went by but Kusuo didn't stop. He continued to press onto you getting harder with each passing second. You could feel the air slowly leave your body as he continued to lean into you.

His soft, pathetic moans trailed up into your ears making you realize exactly what was "in his pocket".

"...Wow, I'm so hot you can't keep it in your pants." Smirking you pushed Kusuo away. "Unfortunately, I'm not up for fuckin' a 16 year old."

His eyes went dark for a few moments while he starred intently into your eyes.

"...you promised..." He squeaked out as you rose to your feet and ignored the boy. "Y/N...You promised..." Kusuo's whines began to ring throughout your ears like a dog whistle.

"Dude, relax, it's sounds like you want to get pegged."

He sat silently while his eyes flared over you.

"...I'm not gonna actually peg you."

Kusuo still said nothing but continued to glare.

"I know I look like my cock is massive but I do not have a dick to peg you with-"

"Shut up." Quickly, the pink haired male stood to his feet and faced eye to eye with you.

You faked leaning down to seem taller than him when in reality you were the same height. All the same, however, as he stood his ground.

"Make. Me."

Those words lingered in the air for a while, only adding to the current tension the man created.

"What did you say?" He asked, more calmly than usual.

"I said make me-"

Kusuo's hands violently pushed you onto him while he swirled down onto the floor with a harsh crash.

"Ow! Bloody fuck?!" You shouted half dejectedly. Quickly sitting up, you realized the pink haired male was below you, his back pressing on the floor while you sat on the "thing" in his pocket. "K-Kusuo!? It looks like I'm riding you, let me off, fuck head!"

His hands trailed up to your thighs and pressed you down even harder than before like a child holding onto their pet for fear of it running away.

Panicking, you tried to stand up again but only grinded further against his hips.

"D-don't stop..." He begged. You saw the full, pathetic display he was putting up. Kusuo's face was bright red with his eyes rolling into the back of his head.  Immediately, your cockiness outweighed your embarrassment.

"Hm...should I, Kusuo? I mean, you haven't been very polite today and only good boys get to feel nice..."

You felt his grip quickly tighten as his palms tried to get you to sway back and forth.

"Please...oh-oh god..." His hips twitched suddenly as you saw his school pants budge even more.

"Hmm...I don't know Kusuo...how do I know you really want it?" You smirked. The panic on his face mixed with the helpless turned on expression only boosted your confidence.

Slowly, you slipped off your skirt and the shorts you were under it. Kusuo remained facing upwards on the ground while you slowly and unbearably removed his school uniform pants.

Now, the only thing between the two of you was the thin and soft fabric of your underwear. You crawled back onto his hips and continued teasing him.

"So, Kusuo..." You purred while his hands trailed back to your thighs.  "What did you need again?"

"...d-don't do this to me right now," His voice was uneven and pathetic. Every breath he took threatened to release a moan.

Rocking your hips back and forth, you rubbed your clit against the helpless boner that was forming.

"Don't do what, Kusuo? I'm just sitting here after all."

"P-please don't stop..."

The grip on your thighs softly tightened as he breathlessly hummed.

"Stop what? I can't continue if you don't tell me..." Keeping up with the naivety, you began to slow your hips.

"Please, Y/N." He moaned, "M-make me..."

"Oh? Make you what?"

"Make me cum...please...I-I'll be nice...I'll be good...just...Oh god- Don't stop..."

"You're so fucking adorable when you beg, Kusuo." You raised your own hand and pushed his chin so his eyes were forced to meet yours. "Moan louder and I'll do it."

"P-promise?"

"I promise, Kusuo."