Chapter Eighteen: Movie Sleepover

"That sure was...eventful..." You said to
Kusuo as he opened the front door to let you out.

"I'm so sorry...they're usually like that though." He lightly laughed, easing some of the tension. "Do you wanna walk or teleport?"

"Uhm...teleport...kinda tired," You smiled awkwardly as he opened his arms to allow you to get closer. You obeyed and leaned into his chest, tightly gripping on his shirt.

"Shit...Kuusuke was right...everything he said..." Kusuo thought to himself as he teleported you back to your apartment. "I want to fuck her, I want to touch her, I do stalk her, and I do have fantasies about her." As you released your grip from him and opened your apartment door, he quickly stepped inside. "Is it that obvious?"

"Are you sleeping over?" You questioned, putting your phone on the kitchen counter.

"C...can I?" His face immediately lit up.

"Well, I mean, you can if your mom lets you. I don't think I really need to call MY mom for permission though," You chuckled at your own joke. Kusuo didn't acknowledge it.

Picking up his phone, he immediately texted his mom.

'Can I please stay over at Y/N's?'

His mother always responded quickly.

'Of course, Kusuo, just make sure to use protection 😘'

'Mom! I'm 16!'

'I had Kuusuke when I was 18, no excuses!'

Kusuo quickly set his phone down in embarrassment and heard your bathroom door click open. It was you coming out from brushing your teeth. Already comfortable in your pajamas.

"What'd she say?"

"Yes, obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't be here," Kusuo smiled brightly.

"M'Kay. Do you wanna borrow some clothes to use for paja-"

Before you could even finish your offer, he had already answered.

"Yes!"

You softly chuckled at your pink haired friends enthusiasm and led him into your bedroom.

"I have a few pairs of boxers if you wanna borrow them. Get changed here and wear whatever. I'll be in the living room picking out a movie for us to watch."

"Okay, thanks," He heard you lightly hum in response as you closed your bedroom door.

"Oh my god..." Saiki thought to himself. "Anything?"

Immediately, he glanced over at your dresser, already thinking of perverted and disgusting things he wanted to do.

But he thankfully resisted.

He did what he was told and changed into some of your clothes.

But only after vigorously smelling them to get your sweet scent closer to him.