chapter 22

NO ONE POV

Minho was in their company office when changbin called.

" Yah....  changbin-ah These days You have been calling me a lot of times, you miss me that much"

That is the first thing Minho told when he picked up the phone call.

" Do you really think that is the reason Mr Lee Minho, just tell me your coming to college or not "

" Are you guys upto anything, looks like your hiding something from me"

" Just tell me your coming or not "

" I am not coming, my father will be back in Korea by this week after that only i can leave the company "

" Yah good for you a faithful son who do the family business "

" Ofcourse i am faithful to my family and i am gonna make our business spread world wide "

" Yeah.. as you wish, and you do know the marriage function is in two days "

" Ofcourse how can Lee family miss that. Yangs are really good friend to us not like some one else, and  i will be there with my parents "

" Mmm.. "

" Are you disappointed that i am coming to your brother's marriage function "

" It's not that, like you don't know how it will be when the Lee family and Han family met. It will be a beg trouble "

Even though changbin said that, the real thing he didn't want Minho to meet jisung.

" Don't worry changbin-ah, we just have to avoid eachother, i will pretend like I didn't saw any Han's family members that day. But you should think if you can avoid our yongbokie.. "

" Don't push him into these problems "

" If you don't know he is also from Lee's family "

" Okey i am hanging up i don't have anything more to say "

" Your blushing now, right "

" Cut the call Minho "

Changbin called Minho to know if the alpha is coming to college, he wanted to make sure minho won't see jisung.

He knows it's weird but he felt something really odd, about minho's dream how jisung collapsed when he saw Minho. The images, and familiarity he felt with Felix.

Changbin wanted an answer to everything. He knew he is a little strict on jisung These days.

But he couldn't control jisung anymore when he said he knew changbin is friend with someone from Lee's family and also have crush on someone from Lee's family.

So now he can only call Minho and check if that alpha is still in his office. He knows jisung want to meet the alpha he met in the dance club room.

Changbin didn't want to have any problem with two families. So he didn't even talked about this to Chan. Also Chan was so busy with the marriage preparations.

______________________________

Jeongin was spacing out in his room, sitting in a chair looking at the mirror directly while Felix is doing his makeup and seungmin helped with his hair.

Jisung also wanted to come with seungmin but he said jisung to come with his family. Directly in to the wedding hall.

Jeongin got out from his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

" Hey.. you... in which world are you right now"

Seungmin teased him.

" I don't know hyung, i am scared. Should I call Chan hyung and run away with him "