chapter 4

MINHO POV

I felt a small hand in my waist. He is hugging me from the back. The smell of coffee  is filling my nose and head.

    " You smell so nice,baby "

He just giggled. Oh my gosh how much i wanna see that face. I catched his hand and tried to pull him in front of me.

  "  Ee know...

           Lee know..

        Yah Lee Minho "

I flinched and woke up to see a angry hyunjin, and a laughing changbin in a quiet movie theatre.

      Did i slept in a movie theatre while watching my favourite actor's movie. Then i looked into my hand that holding something

  " Hyunjin-ah why are you holding my hands "

" Lee know ahjussi isn't that something I should ask? "

  I leave his hands From my hand and searched through the movie theatre. Checking from where the smell came.

" You guys smelled some coffee right "

I asked with curiosity

Changbin : " hyunjin-ah i think Lee know hyung had gone crazy without drinking coffee, also he slept in a movie theatre "

" I also think i really gone crazy "

I sighed with great disappointment.

Changbin : " i should have kidnapped you while you were sleeping and had a negotiation with your family "

  " For what, to get my little cousin in to your arms "

I asked him with a smirk.

Hyunjin : " i think for that, first he should ask him to be his boyfriend "

Changbin : " you know i do wanna do that, but what if he reject me. Basically we are enemies right? "

Hyunjin : " then you should just mark him the next time you see him, sounds good right "

Changbin hit hyunjin's head

Changbin: " Are you crazy, Hwang hyunjin"

Hyunjin was rubbing his head with his hands

"  I don't care if you like him or he likes you, but if you touch my cousin without his permission, your dead meat seo changbin okey "

We were having little talks like that then the security guy told us to get out. So we went to a nearby cafe.

   I was thinking about my dream i saw in movie theatre, and that smell, how a person can smell something in his dreams. I think i have gone mad. Is should consult a doctor, i guess.

JISUNG POV

     We were sitting in the backside of movie theatre, eating popcorn and watching movie suddenly i saw some familiar faces.

  " Seungmin-ah isn't that your boyfriend and changbin hyung sitting in the front row "

Seungmin: " yeah, he did say he is going to hangout with changbin hyung, but didn't know we will end in same place "

" But, who is that in the  middle of changbin hyung and hyunjin, also sleeping in a movie theatre "

  When I saw that person i felt some tingling feeling in my stomach, also getting a head ache.why is he sleeping in movie theatre. But..  how can a person looks so hot even if he sleeping. I can barely see him in the screen light. Why my heart rising. I don't think i can sit here anymore. I grabbed seungmin's hand and ran out of the movie theatre.

" I thought my heart is gonna burst, and what was that "

I was talking to myself when I saw seungmin looking at me weirdly. I just smiled at him and we went home.

     It's morning already me and seungmin played game until 3 am after coming from the movie theatre and we slept in my room. And i had some dreams and woke up suddenly it was just 5 am. I don't remember what i saw but I don't think i can sleep anymore.

   I went downstairs to the kitchen and heard the servents talking about that Chan hyung didn't came back yesterday. That they didn't saw him in his room when they went to call him.

   Whhhhhattt....  Chan hyung stayed the night outside. He picked his fiance and didn't came back. Ofcourse i got curious and called him. There was husky but cute voice on the other side. That sound is not Chan hyung. I am screaming inside my head.

IN POV

    I was in the bed sleeping peacefully, suddenly i heard phone ringing and i took the phone that kept near my head. I tried to sit but i couldn't so i just lied there and attend the call

    " Hello "

   " Hyuuuuunnggg....."

    I heard a scream and put my phone aside my ear, i was thinking who will be calling me hyung . I looked at the phone to see this is not my phone but Chan hyung's. I searched for him in the room also in the bathroom he was not there, also i can barely walk. The person from other side was talking but I couldn't hear anything. Then i saw the screen and

  " Jisungiee ❤️❤️ "

Who the hell is this, is Chan hyung cheating on me or maybe he is cheating on this guy. I got angry and

" Yahh.. who do you think your calling my fiance in the morning and what's with the jisungiee heart heart in the contact, who are you. "

      I was really angry then that guy started to laugh.

  " That you should ask your so called fiance, don't you think so. I was a bit curious and you know, if i can ask, did you guys had a good night , huh?? "

I was lost in words because i was thinking about  last night.

" Anyway let's meet in college, i am excited to see you "

And just like that he cut the call. I was just looking at the phone and getting angry then there is that smooth smell coming. My alpha is here, he was standing infront of the room door and watching my talk in the phone ,here i am lost in his eyes, and i wanted to jumb in to his arm, but i have to act mad. I am really mad right now i don't have to act right.

He came near me and cupped my face and gave me a peck in my lips.

  Chan: " are you jealous baby "

  I didn't said anything and just looked into the other side . I thought he is gonna give me an explanation but he didn't.

Chan : " i bought breakfast, let's eat this and i will drop you in your home, and are you okay, you can go to college right "

    I felt my heart is breaking into thousend Pieces. I held my tears and went to the bathroom.  We had breakfast and went home after i took a shower. He tried to talk to me through out the drive. But i pretend to sleep. I am angry and sad right now.

________________________________________

Jisungiee is such a tease😛😛

PEACH AND COFFEE, A MINSUNG FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara