chapter 11

JISUNG POV

        It's late at night, already 1 am and here i am trying to sleep while tossing in my bed. What should I do, i can't sleep. I should go to seungmin's mansion so we can talk until it's morning. Yes let's do that.

      I was walking through the garden of the palace trying not to get in front of palace's royal guards. Because if they see me they don't even think i am also a prince in this kingdom and just tell Chan hyung.

        If Chan hyung know i am going outside at this time i am really dead. So i have to be really careful. I wish changbin hyung is here. Then i don't have to care about anything, he will just play with me what ever i do.

    I was trying to go through the front gate because the guards  were sleeping. Yes this is my chance. I tip toed and silently walked. I think i am gonna die because i am even holding my breath.

    Now i am in front of the big gate and i don't know how i should open this big gate. I can't even think about jumping that gate or wall because it's three times bigger than me. I was standing there with out any option then i saw the key in one of the royal guard's waist belt. It was hanging there.

      I took all the courage i have and slowly started taking that key, after like five minutes or something i got the keys in my hand. I slowly opened the gate trying to not make any sound. And i did it. Thank God that guards was still sleeping. They will be in so much trouble tomorrow morning.

    I walked into seungmin's home. His home is near to palace only. His parents are the palace doctors. We have grown together in palace. I spend my whole childhood with him. But he got married before me. Even though he is younger than me.  He went from the palace to their mansion when he got married.

When i reached there the guard in front of their mansion's gate bowed at me.

       Ofcourse.....i am the third prince of this kingdom he will do that. I also bowed at him and went inside.

      I was near to their front door when i heard some one talking in the garden. I went there to see seungmin talking with his boyfriend, oh... not boyfriend, his husband Hwang hyunjin.

        They have married for five months now. I am happy for seungmin he got married with his loved one. Here i am don't even know when i will get a boyfriend.

      " Seungmin ahh.... "

             I ran to him they where sitting in the ground of the garden that filled with grasses.

   Seungmin: " oh.. jisung ahh.. what are you doing here at this time, didn't Chan hyung saw you "

    " Seungmin ahh.. i can't sleep come and play with me "

     Seungmin: " you came from the palace to here because you can't sleep ? "

    I just nodded

      Hyunjin : " i know your the prince of this kingdom, but prince han Jisung, you really think my husband can play now "

  Then i remembered and looked into seungmin's stomach.

  " Seungmin ahh... it grown bigger "

Seungmin: " ofcourse you idiot, it's already six months, so sure i will have big baby bump "

      " Hey calling a prince idiot is a big crime, you know "

  Seungmin just laughed at me.

  Hyunjin : " why are you sulking like that prince han Jisung "

   " Stop mocking me, it's your fault that you made him pregnant before your marriage"

    Hyunjin : " prince jisung, he is my husband and it's our baby in his belly. So you don't have to be concerned about that."

    He said that with straight face

  Seungmin: " you two stop bickering like that. here, look at me jisung ahh.. did Chan hyung saw you coming out from the palace "

  " No i came without telling anyone "

    I said with a pout

    Seungmin : " don't you think if Chan hyung get to know that your outside of palace at this time, he will mad at himself and blame him only. He really care a lot about you, so you should go back "

   I know Chan hyung care about me and blame himself for not taking care of me. And say it's his fault that i am outside now. But i want to play. I was thinking like that.

  Hyunjin : " yes Chan hyung really care about you a lot, you should have gone to Jeongin if you wanna play "

    " Hey you really think i can do that, when he is the husband of crown prince. How can I knock their door in the middle of the night. This is the only time Chan hyung will get some sleep you know "

  Hyunjin : " so you can't bother them but me and seungmin,  and how did you know they are sleeping huh??"

       Hyunjin was rising his eyebrows while saying that

   Seungmin : " you two i said stop, and jisung is not bothering me i am just concerned about how Chan hyung will respond. You Know right, even changbin hyung is not here "

   " Yeah i understood, i will be going back now "

    I said that with a sad face

  Seungmin : " there you go, you and your Quokka face, i will call some guards don't go alone, ok "

        I didn't said anything just nodded with my sulking face. Seungmin just sighed and called some guards. How can he act like so matured, when he is younger than me. I thought

      When the guards came, I showed a mocking face to hyunjin and went, and i can hear how he is whining about that to seungmin. He is so dramatic.

     I was walking with the guards then i had sudden change of mind, that i don't want to go to palace but to the waterfall near to the mountain.

       it's just a walking distance and i want to go alone. but what should I do with this guards

    " Hey, mister, you should go back i can go by myself From here "

    The guards looked at the ground not daring to look at the face of an omega prince and with a half bowing posture he said

  Guard: " i am really sorry i can't do that, please let me walk you to the palace "

   " Do you really think you can talk back to a prince, it's an order, you should go back "

   Poor them don't have any other choice but to go back. I was so happy i was jumping and started to walk again not to the palace but to the waterfall.

     I was walking in the light of moon, it's really a bright day. I can see everything clearly even if it's night time.

     I reached near to waterfall when i saw a white coloured horse there trying to drink water from the down side of the waterfall.

      I got scared, when suddenly i saw a horse there, it's really a royal one but not a breed from our Kingdom. That horse looked so beautiful.

        I was about touch that horse, even if i am scared of animals. Then i felt a smooth and intoxicating smell came. I tried to smell that more.

  That smell was calming my tensed mind.

   I turned around

      " Peach..."

      🍑☕

________________________________________

So i don't know if the way i am writing is good or not, still i am writing 🥺🥺

And thanks to everyone who have been reading this😊😊