chapter 12

MINHO POV

          It was late at night when me and changbin entered the Han's kingdom. After two days of traveling we reached here. It was really calm and quite.

            The towns are sleeping, no one is there. Only the sound of some frogs and crickets were there. This kingdom is really beautiful with the nature.

           Changbin was leading the way, he told me he had came to this kingdom and know the places.

            I was thinking how i should clear the matter in my hand. Should I really kidnap that omega??. I really don't want to be an evil in someone's life.

           I was deep in my thoughts when i noticed my sweet horse 'Ares' must be thirsty.

           When we are coming here we have met with some guards of kang's kingdom. We were in the middle of a forest.They didn't recognise us. But they thought we are some robbers and trying to enter their kingdom. So they attacked us. They really thought they can win a fight with me.

           I know Ares is really powerful and he can go like this for one or two weeks, but after the fight he must be tired. And all the food and water was destroyed by those guards.

           Not only my horse also changbin's, i want them atleast drink some water. They have been starving for one whole day. I asked changbin from where we can get some water for them.

     Changbin : " we are in the middle of a town, if we go to the right side of the town there will be a waterfall, it will be enough."

   " Yes that will do "

      I replied him while turning my horse in to the right side.

      Both of our horses were walking slowly. When we are about to reach to the waterfall we saw two ways. I looked at changbin, but i can clearly hear the sound of waterfall here.

    Changbin: " Hyung can go to the right side, there will be a waterfall and i will go to the left side"

  " Why?? We should go together, your horse must be thirsty "

       I told him with concern

        Changbin:  " Actually The left way lead to the palace. I will go there and check the condition . I will check how many guards are there, if you allow me to.. "

   He had a scary straight face when he said that.

    " Go and come with a good plan to enter the palace "

   I said that and looked at him

   Changbin: " you really is going to kidnap him right ?"

    He asked me that, Still keeping that scary face

     " I will think about that "

     I didn't waited for his reaction.

        I lead my horse to the waterfall. When I reached there i was surprised. It was really beautiful. A waterfall with lot of flowers near. Also a bright sky with a full moon.  It was really a good view. I liked it a lot.

       I jumped from the horse and sat near to a tree looking at how my Ares automatically going and enjoying the water.

      I was sitting there, i don't know with how many guards and army changbin will come. Maybe the crown prince and king will also come.

        I know he is a spy from this kingdom. i have felt that when we first met. The way his eyes traveling everywhere was enough for me to understand. 

        Still i was hesitating, But when i got his message sender i was sure, even though that man didn't open his mouth. Really a loyal one.

         I did an enquiry about changbin's background and understood our last cavalry captain don't have a relative like that. Also found out he is the second prince of Han's kingdom.

       But i really liked his way of fighting and doing everything. He can teach those kids really well. So i wanted to keep him even though it is not good for my kingdom.

       I don't even know why i came alone with him. Maybe i don't want anyone to know my dearest friend is a spy. Think about a crown prince having a spy as his friend.

        I didn't had a lot of friends. only some official's alpha sons for the purpose of well being of my kingdom. I know, for them also having a crown prince as their friend is one of the best thing. But changbin was different.

        I was lost in my thoughts when i felt a smell.

     " Coffee.. "

   That smell was so intoxicating and nice. It was directly hitting my head. I was confused first then i understood

     " Omega pheromone "

  My inner alpha was telling me that

       When i looked at the place where the smell coming i saw a boy standing near my Ares. He was about to touch my horse.

        I panicked i thought he is going to do something to my horse. But when i felt more of his pheromone i understood he is the one who is scared.

             I can see his back side, a brown colour haired boy, his hair was really cute from the backside. More than that he had a slim waist, i think i can just hold him with my one hand. I couldn't allow my eyes to go more down.

          He is wearing sleeping dress of royals. In the back side of that pajama's collar had an embroidered Han's kingdom official emblem. Only royal people have that.

    I even forgot that i came here to kidnap a royal person. I was just staring at his waist thinking all these things.

         I suddenly felt a headache, my heart beat was rising like crazy. Then only i understood i have inhaled so much of his pheromone.

           But this is the first time it happened like that. I clearly know how to avoid other omega's pheromone. Also know how to control my pheromone.

      But the fact aside, i understood the pheromone he is releasing is a scared one. I think he is scared of Ares. Even before i know i released a calming pheromone. Even i got startled.

       Suddenly he turned around and looked at me with that sparkling eyes of his.

      " Peach... "

     He said that with a shivering voice. I can understand my pheromone is calming him.

      His hair was shining in the moonlight. I slowly walked into him. He didn't run or move from his place, just stayed there, while holding his hands near to his chest.

     When i reached more near to him i could see his face more clearly . Look at that cheeks and pouting lips.

     He have beauty mark, a black mole on his cheek, that I just want to squeeze and bite. He literally a little squirrel.

      Now i am standing infront of him. He is looking at me with that eyes. Nothing was coming out of my mouth. Look like i even forgot how to talk after seeing him. But my inner alpha really know what he should tell now

       " My omega "

🍑☕

____________________________________

So guys Minho and jisung met in the past life.

Hope everyone is doing good 😊😊

  🌸🌸