chapter 7

JISUNG POV

              After a long day in college me and seungmin finally came to my home, we did had some plans but we were  lazy to go outside and seungmin was doing some work he had. Changbin hyung and hyunjin hyung had some plans with their friends so they dropped us here and went.

               I was waiting for Chan hyung so that i can tease him about how he fell in love with my new friend. But he is really late today. Or did they again gone for a date. Oh my gooood...

              I have been waiting him for a long time and i am fed up. It's already 10.30 pm, i guess he is not coming today also. So i went to my mother, my mother was in the kitchen. So i went directly to the kitchen. She was making cream bun. I can smell that in the living room.

        " Eomma.... i need that cream bun, it looks so tasty smells so nice "

    Eomma : " wait a minute my little Quokka "

    She pinched my cheek and gave me a peach flavoured cream bun. I giggled and took a bite.

      " Eomma, do you know what happened today "

   She looked at me while making her eyes small

     " I met Jeong In in college, we had lunch together "

     Hearing his name i can see how her eyes light up and she squeezed my hand with her hand

Eomma: " isn't he a cutie, chanie and he will make a good pair, right "

   I felt little jealous. Why she have to say he is a cutie when she have me. I was pouting and glaring at her forgot why i came here. Then suddenly i remembered and

    " Eomma the thing is he had a lot of hickeys in his neck "

   My mother's smile went,  she loosened her hand from my hand

    Eomma:  " Wh.. what? Is he cheating my
chanie "

         " Eomma... that is not what i am trying to say, he got that hickeys from your beloved chanie, and you can smell him like Chan hyung, you do know right how possessive your eldest son is "

       Again her expression going from sad to cold

     Then we heard someone entering the home and that person directly came to the kitchen.

    Chan :  " Eomma i am hungry, can i get something to eat "

   I can feel how angry she is now, there is that black aura around her. She is really scary some times even though she is an omega.

        She went straight to Chan hyung and slapped his biceps, he was confused and startled. And here i am enjoying the drama, that i directed.

       Chan : " Eommaaa.... Why did you   slap me"

       Eomma : " yah.. Bang Chan, what do you think your doing "

     Chan hyung was looking at her confused

  Eomma:   " How can you do that to a poor baby, you should have controlled your self. You shouldn't have given hickeys were other people can see. That also before your marriage. And who knows you will get him pregnant before marriage . Huhh..."

       Chan : " Eomma... he is fin..."

      Chan hyung was about to talk then there is my mom again

      Eomma : " this can't happen, i should call your dad and Yang's family. We should do your marriage before something happens "

     Just like that she went from the kitchen leaving a messed up Chan hyung and me in the kitchen.

     Chan : " yah... Jisung - ah, did you do that, did you met innie in college"

     He said with an angry sound. He was glaring at me, what should I do now, i think he is gonna kill me. I think this is the time i should take my acting skill out

      " You called me jisungiee until now, and look at you now, calling me jisung and calling him innie. You don't love me anymore right "

        I said that with a fake sobe. Now he can't do anything, he really spoiled me a lot. He just sighed

      Chan : " jisungiee, i didn't want to yell at you, look i didn't even asked him to be my boyfriend and we didn't had a proper date. Also i want to propose him, then here your messing with my love life. "

         " Aww.. hyung i didn't know your this much romantic"

   I said while squeezing his hand

   Chan : " do you think this is fun "

  " Ahh.. hyu...ng.. i didn't know mom will be like this, i was waiting for you to say that we became friends, but you didn't came so i just told eomma. I am sorry.."

     I faked a cry, even though he knew i am faking it, he just hugged me

  Chan : "it's ok jisungiee"

      I just giggled in his arm

    Chan : "what should I do with you, my little Quokka and what should I do now jisungiee"

     " Aysh.. hyung we can do everything in one day right. You can take him for a date in the park and ask him to be your boyfriend. Then he will say yes to you. Then you will take him for a fancy dinner and in the end of the date you will propose him, with a tiny and shiny ring in your hand and kneeling infront of your boyfriend, wow that will be an amazing view. Then he will say yes and finally you guys can get married "

      After listening to everything he just flicked my forehead and gone from the kitchen while saying

    Chan : " do you think this is easy like how your rapping now "

      And he gone

  " Do you think rapping is easy "

I just mumbled

      " Did i said something stupid, no way right , because i am a genius, i think i should ask innie what kind of a proposal he likes, yes that is a good idea "

     And me also went to my room

🍑☕

____________________________________

Jisungiee is not stupid just a pure one 🥺

Thank you my little cutie readers for 100+ reads .

If you guys can, give me your thoughts about my book👉👈