16| A Secret Man Of Blood

Disclaimer: the reviewer for this story changed. Make sure you see this reviewer's payment request. Feel free to undo the payments for the previous reviewer. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Requester GaryRiddell 

Reviewer LyseaTales 

1. Presentation:

The title, cover and blurb are harmonised. It doesn't require certain changes and is good the way it is. Simplicity at its finest and is attentive to a reader, even if it is a picky one.

2. Grammar/ Vocabulary:

The usage of grammar or your vocabulary is just simply appealing. The length of the chapters are accurate just like the vocabulary, grammar, phrases, clauses and flow of words. However, I'd suggest you break down the paragraphs into smaller bits at places (for example: Chapter 19 and the second half of chapter 25 can be written in the same length and consistency as chapter 5).

3. Character Development:

The characters, namely, Anya and Sig have left some kind of footprints in my mind which has made them unforgettable. The type of characters a reader searches for in order to get attached or even dive into another world. Their chemistry in the starting is everything one wishes to read. Watching them unfold "truths" and certain obvious yet hidden facts is refreshing. I wouldn't want these characters to develop more or out of their typical characteristics portrayed in any way.

4. Plot Development:

World building that I've noticed and read so far in this book is overwhelming. It is raw and if anything, it is challenging for a reader to just stop reading. Then be it Elizbeth Clay or finding out about certain aliens as I would like to call it or just Anya doing her daily duties. It has casual dramatics and effects that are rare in books, most of the time. In fact, the bonus chapters were much needed after such descriptive, hooking chapters.

Overview:

Overall, the book has left me speechless. Not that the review was not needed but honestly, there are not much changes or rectification needed. Only the length of the paragraphs or a few chapters are my main concerns but the rest depends on you. An exquisite book worth reading and worth each and every "being on the edge" moments.