9| Autumn Finch

Requester snowheart19_3 

Reviewer WriterofStarlight 

Title & Blurb

The title is accurate and straightforward.

The blurb is organized and draws the reader in, making them curious about the story without giving away too much. My one note would be to watch for repeat phrases. For example, instead of "Determined to clear his name, Leonardo is willing to sacrifice anything to clear his name and be with the girl he loves" try something like "Determined to clear his name, Leonardo finds himself willing to do whatever it takes to be with the girl he loves."

Creativity

I've had the opportunity to read this book once before, and it was my genuine pleasure to read it again. The word choices are strong, vivid, and powerful. It's easy for a reader to immediately feel immersed in every aspect of the story.

Characters

The characters are distinct and have intriguing backstories. The way they meet and interact is so cute, and their relationship continues to develop in such a way that I can't help fangirling over it. Then you bring in the secondary characters, introducing their personalities in ways that naturally fit into the story. Altogether, each individual is dynamic and interesting. I want to learn more about all of them!

Story Sequence & Pacing

The pacing is very well-done. You take the time to develop scenes and characters, and it really helps the reader connect to the story. There aren't any plotholes or inconsistencies so far.

Though the chapters aren't very long, I was impressed to find that they're all very fulfilling and well-rounded. It's not often a writer can put that much depth into shorter chapters. Very well done!

Grammar

Punctuation and grammar are impeccable. It's a clear, easy read.

Overall

This is a beautifully written story and I'm so excited to see how everything works out! Keep it up :)