Reviewer| Emily

Hello authors! This is information about me and my review system

Nickname: Emily

Username: OutOfMyImagination 

I'm an amateur writer and an avid reader. Nothing much to know about me, I judged a few awards and have been in a few book clubs, since I created the judging system for The Cogitatio Realm awards, I will be using the same system for my reviews. 

I take two-three reviews per month. 

My point/feedback system: 

Engagement 20/20

Does the story capture attention? Have a good hook? Does it make you want to keep reading it?

Concept 10/10

Is the story is something really new? Or maybe it's cliche and even if it is, maybe the trend is shown in an entirely new way?

Cover 10/10

Does the cover fit the story theme? Is it eye-catching?

The book description 10/10

How well the book is described? Would description make you open the book?

Technicalities 50/50

Grammar, spelling, punctuation, dialogue structure. Writing style. Character description and development.

Total 100/100

I will always try to be gentle with my feedback and find all positive aspects of your story. 

My preferred genres:

-I can read the majority of the genres, though I would like to avoid FanFiction, Poetry, and Historical Fiction.

-I can read mature and all other content.

My payment:

-Permanent follow. (If less than 10 chapters)

-If you already following me for other reasons then a shout-out to one of my books. (If less than 10 chapters)

-For more than 10 chapters, my payment is both, to follow me and to give a shout-out to one of my books. 

-If you returning for my review (already following me/gave shout-out to me) then you must give shout-out to another of my books and add it to your reading list. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*