"Who does this tight little pussy belongs to huh?" He growls lapping his tongue over Louis' bitten mating gland, "Y-You." The omega whispers eyes rolling to the back of his head when Harry grunts and flips him on his stomach, biting harder until his neck is bleeding, Louis screams, his eyes rolling back and his stomach tightening as he splashes white cum all over the sheet and getting the thick sticky liquid on it over himself too.

My love, I love you. My mate, my baby, my omega, my everything.

Louis whimpers, a blissed smile taking over him as he revels in their newly found bond. Their connection was stronger than anything Louis gasps when Harry turns him over, knot pumping cum in him and filling him up.

"Bite me." Harry growls in his ear, thrusting his hips shallowly, Louis moans, "A-Alpha...neck." Short staccato breaths leave him as he asks for his alpha's neck. Harry cups the back of his neck careful with the new mark on the side of it before bringing Louis' mouth to his own.

Louis hungrily laps his tongue on it kissing it softly twice before sinking his teeth in the flesh.

With his mouth enveloped around the mark he sucks on it until they both are off again.

This time Louis wakes up getting pounded face first from behind, he moans blindly searching for his alpha's hands when he finds it he intertwines their fingers, "Uh H-Hazz, Yes yes yes....god Alpha plea-please faster." He whines, eyes widening when Harry thrust harshly pushing his face in the mattress as he holds him down by his hips and pressing himself in the omega's prostate.

Louis screams and comes. Harry not giving him any moment as he flips him over and grabs one leg throwing it over his shoulder, he spreads the other one until the abused pink little hole is visible. He smirks, all alpha and hot.

"This tiny little hole, your tiny womb—" he thrusts sharply making Louis look directly at him, "Is going to store my lycan pups in it, look at you, you look like a desperate little harlot all flushed and drowned in cum. My cum. My pups. You'll be their mommy, fuck. I'll always keep you full of me, doll. Keep you locked for me like the perfect little pup that you are." He babbled drilling his cock in and out.

Louis' body is shuddering and trembling with the amount of pleasure he's feeling, he raises his hands to play with his nipples, hissing at the soreness and tenderness, Harry growls and bats his hand away leaning down to suck the hard nub in his mouth. He groans in appreciation,

"Omega, my queen. You're so beautiful." Louis moans brokenly and comes once again.

Harry manhandles him once again until the omega is facing a mirror instead of his alpha, "Ride." Is what his alpha commands and Louis obliges, riding him reverse cowgirl. He mewls throwing his head back as he swirls and moves his hips in circles of eight.

The squelching sound along with their mixed moans and groans was the filthiest thing to ever exist, Louis gasps when his wrist was pulled from behind, "Wanna tie you so bad. Have you tied to my bed all the time." Louis whimpers.

"Y-Yea. Yes please." He says, giving in his carnal desires, Harry smacks his bouncing ass making him halt, "Did I ask you to stop, sweetheart?" A current travels through the omega who shakes his head and immediately begins to bounce again.

Somehow within seconds Louis' wrists are bounded behind him, Harry grabs his secured hands and adjusts them in a position where Louis' face front, hands pinned to his back while his alpha fucks him.

Harry grunts and his knot pops, his bites down on Louis' shoulder still thrusting inside until he's laying limp on his omega, he tumbles them in a position where they're laying sideways. Tongue lapping against the mark which he created.

"I love you. Gonna protect you from everything, everyone. You're so sweet, sweetheart. My perfect omega."

******

Louis inhaled the fresh air taking in something besides the scent of vanilla and chocolates, underneath the silk robe he had on was his body marked red and blue with love bites and hand prints. His body was sore to an extent, his lower body especially.

Louis looked at the two guards who had their eyes ahead—

"What're you doin' 'ere?" A very groggy Harry grumbles In his ear, strong arms caging him against the balcony, Louis rolls his head back and looks at his alpha finding even more green eyes on him. He smiles and trails his eyes to mark on Harry's neck.

"Morning." Harry bends down and kisses his bond mark which earns a hiss from the omega, the mark still tender and bruised, it was a wound if he's honest. Harry kisses him softly as an apology. They don't talk because Harry picking him by the backs of his thighs and making him sit on the rail of the balcony.

Louis shrieks, "I'll never let you fall, omega." Harry mumbles tilting the omega's neck to kiss there, his hands finds the ribbon of the robe and with a slight tug Louis' naked.

He gasps going to cover himself only to be stopped by his alpha, "Let me look at you." He whispers and Louis blushes, "Aren't-Aren't you like tired!" The alpha smirks and rubs the tiny waist, green eyes dropping to the bulging stomach, when he looks up there's a golden hue over his irises.

"I just came out of rut with my mate, I'm anything but tired, baby dove." Louis pouts, "But-But I am!" Harry chuckles lowly, "You don't have to do anything, my love. You're just a spoiled little pillow princess, good for only taking." Harry is now spreading his legs and hiking it up exposing his hole.

The omega whimpers head falling back, when Harry licks in his mouth and simultaneously breaches his insides which clamp him tighter than anything. "Best morning ever, my love." Louis cups the sides of Harry's neck. Kissing his alpha, he whimpers when Harry pulls him down and turns him over making him face the open area.

"A-Alpha." He starts hesitantly, trying to cover himself, "Yeah." Harry mumbles bringing his hand forward to fondle with his chest, "Any-Anyone could see us." Harry nibbles the side of his neck.

"Let them. Let them see how their queen deserves to be worshipped."