Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!

Start from the beginning

After that, you took Annie as your parents waved goodbye to you both. You two walked together to the night as it was filled with so many halloween decorations and beautiful spooky stuff flying around. So many people wearing spooky costumes like as if this holiday was meant for them to celebrate. There was young children wearing costumes to celebrate the holiday of halloween as a reminder of what it's like to become someone else. Some were wearing costumes as monsters, heroes, Villains, fairy tales, cartoon characters, Anime characters, and much more. 

You kept walking with Annie as you two pass by each person wearing costumes. As for Annie, she was either excited and curious since this was her first time.

Annie: Wow..! This is amazing!

(Y/n): Yeah! I had many good memories of halloween!

Annie: Really?

(Y/n): Yes. And trust me, you'll like it.

Soon, you and Annie finally reach to the Halloween costume shop where they sell the best costumes yet. You both went inside to meet a cashier woman who was wearing her costume known to be a witch costume.

Cashier woman: Why hello there my dear good children! What brings here to this spooky night?!

(Y/n): Oh hi miss, you see my sister here needs a costume. Do you know where I can find one?

Cashier woman: Why of course my dear boy! And plus we got the best costume right here..! And of course you got a costume yourself right there my dear handsome man!

(Y/n): Um.. why thank you.

Cashier woman: So.. *looks at Annie* You need a costume?

Annie: Why yes.. it's just this is my first time so..

Cashier woman: I see, but don't worry you two came to the right place! This is where we sell the best costumes! Any costume you want is all here! 

(Y/n): Wow thanks..!

Annie: I really appreciate it, but I honestly don't know which one to choose.

Cashier woman: Don't worry little lady, You can be what you want to be. Remember, you don't have to hesitate!

(Y/n): She's right you know, it's okay to choose the costume you want to have.

Annie: Really.. *takes a deep breath* Then in that case.. I chose-!

In about 1 or 4 minutes later, she choose the costume that fit well for her and she choose was a ninja outfit like known as a "Kunoichi" in Japanese and it was from an anime. 

(This is what Annie choose, known as one of the ninja character name Ino, but it's a costume form)

(Y/n): Wow, I like it..!

Annie: Really? I think this outfit fits me well.

(Y/n): Same here, but why though? 

Annie: Well.. to be honest I.. I could've you know, transform?