WHAT!?!

Chantelle's POV
it's been a few weeks since the guys performed together and I've now learnt the lyrics to the song but we're still trying to find where it's best for me to join in. Anyway I was in sat on the couch listening to music and eating rabbit, the guys had found 3 rabbits yesterday, so I've been eating that but for some reason I've been craving pickles but I don't even like them it's weird and I keep being sick in the mornings for some reason I have to clue why.
Now I've been thinking and I thought of some things why I've been craving pickles and being sick so I had two ideas
1: I'm craving pickles because I know now I can't have whatever I want and I'm just craving them because I used to be able to have anything but I can't now and I miss it. The sickness might be because I'm not eating as much as I used to and my body's confused or something.
2: well I think everyone knows what that is but it can't be. can't it?
Also being a girl and being cursed with the bloody plague I haven't been on recently and it's all worrying me maybe it's because of stress or something.

and that's when I thought I need to find a pregnancy test so I went out and looked for one. I couldn't find one for ages until I came across a shop which luckily had one so I took it and went back home.
I went to the bathroom and did my business, then after waited 20 minutes.
2 lines meant pregnant 1 line meant not.
After 20 mins I picked up the stick I began sweating and was anxious but what I saw changed my life forever.....

ll= pregnant......