turtle prom | all <3 🏫

Start from the beginning

this made him think, "so their school 'prom' got canceled, but not their turtle-prom!" mikey grinned as he ran off somewhere, causing his brothers to look at each other in confusion. soon the youngest turtle came running in with an orange dress on with lace arms, and he held another blue, red, and purple dress in his arms.

"why do you have dresses in your room, micheal?" donnie asked as he inspected the dressed before cocking an eyebrow up at him, "well, technically their not mine, i found them in a dumpster outside the lair1 BUT I WASHED THEM!" he admitted, waving his hands in the air as he placed the dresses to the floor. 

"you just put them on the floor?" donnie spoke up before mikey threw the purple dress at him, "shush!!" and sat back down, fixing the end of his dress as he smiled at his brothers. "you're whipping these out why, again?" leo asked as he used his two fingers to pick the dress of the ground and sniff it, 

"how about we help april by creating our own prom!" mikey smiled as he gave raph his red dress, who stared at it with a bit of confusion, "we could have the girls come here, and we can all just hang out? that's what you do at prom's right?"

"micheal, i am not getting in that dress,- if you do not get into this dress and come to the prom tonight, you will find dr. delicate touch in your room." mikey replied, forcefully smiling at his brother. and with that donnie ran out of the room to get into the dress, leaving leo confused. "i am not getting into this-" suddenly mikey pulled out a pair of elbow-length gloves causing leo to smile, "oh-hoho! gimmegimme!!" he snatched then and ran off as well.

mikey grinned as he looked back to see raph awkwardly putting the dress on and over his spikey shell, who looked back up at him and chuckles, "uh... a little help?"

"leo, why did you just break into my home and blindfold both me and my girlfriend?" you asked as you and april were getting led through the new york city sewer system blindfolded as leo dragged you and april around so you two wouldn't walk into anything, "i said this before! i didn't break in! i took my odachi and opened a portal to your home, taking both you and april to down to our home with me!"

"now you make it sound like a breaking an entry and kidnapping, leo." april added when she heard leo's story. all leo did was ignore her once the three of them entered the lair. immediately, you felt yourself trip over a balloon as you let out a yelp as you fell on your face. "oh-oh god, i'm sorry, y.n! ow, uh-" leo stammers as he takes your arm and helps you get on your feet as he wipes his hands on your outfit to remove the dust that was gathered when you face-planted. 

you glared at the turtle in blue under the blindfold as he laughs nervously at you before clearing his throat. "mrs. l.n and o'neil! i'd like to introduce you to your own personal turtle pro-o-om~!" leo sang as he undid the knots in the folds over your eyes and when you and april both got used to light, you adjusted your eyes and looked around to find the lair covered with fairy lights, balloons, and confetti with some strimmers. 

"boys, what is th- are you wearing a gown?" april said as she looked at leo with a 'wow' face. all leonardo did was grab the end of the dress and flip it to the side as he raised his hand up to his forehead, "what? never seen a handsome turtle in a beautiful dress, before?" he grinned at the two girls who just giggled and snapped a photo. "oh if you think this is funny you should see raphs!"  

your eyes widened, "no-"

"dressing like a boss!" suddenly raphael's voice filled the lair as he ran in, posing beside leo, causing both you and april to burst out into laughter, "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO WEIRD!" april laughs, wiping a tear away as leo grabbed her forearm and dips her, his face inches to hers, "well your the one who's friends with us sooo, you must be twice as weird.." he grinned as he booped her nose and spun her back up

.

"donnniiieeeee come on, i can't keep dragging youuuu!!" mikey's voice was heard by the end of the hallway, the four friends looked over to see mikey desperately trying to drag him into the room. "i.don't.want.to- YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

"y.n brought uranium!!' leo suddenly shouts out, winking at you when donnie ran in shouting, "WHERE- GIMME!!" but when he ran in, he saw you with nothing in your hands and leo with a smug look on his face. 

"fuck you-"

"CHILDREN- okay!" raph hushed donnie by wrapping his large hand over his face and pulling him away. 

"guys, why are you all wearing dresses?" you asked the four, 

 "well, leo told us your guys' prom was canceled, so i thought it would be a good idea to make one for you guys since april was so sad-" mikey explained with a soft smile as he played with his finger gloves. 

"ugh, i told you you were sad!" you slap april's shoulder, who stuck her tongue out at you after you hit her playfully. "so...what the heck does one do at a prom, because i have no idea what to do!" mikey grinned, and that's when leo stepped in. 

"that is when i come in, donatello .. music!"

"what you just assume i have a disco-ball on me- oh wait nevermind in fact do." donnie said as he tapped his fingers on his wristpad adn suddenly the lights went dim and a small disco appeared above the family, y.n and april looked at each other with small smiles on their faces, until leo grabbed donnie by the wrist and started to playfully tango with him, off-beat to the music.

"leonardo, if you do not let go of me this instant, i will take away your phone. i gave it to you, i can take it away!" donnie threatened, but his brother didn't listen, he just kept dancing with an angry donnie while you other four laughed at the two brothers before chatting and sometims vibing to the music. 

this may not have been the prom you had in mind for your senior year, but it was one definitely worth coming to!