21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2

Start from the beginning

He seems to be a bit of a sex addict...

Nothing to complain though...haha...I mean...I'm not a pervert...but... I'm enjoying the time we spend together so much...rather being locked in a room all day with computers and guns...

On the other hand, Macau is also busy. He has spent a lot of time with Porsche's younger brother. They are friends attending the same university, although from different majors. Macau studies to be a doctor (curious for someone who loves shooting at moving targets).

Before Macau and I have started dating, Porsche often said that he would rather Porchay date Macau than Kim.

Marcau and Porchay are the same age and get along very well.

I'm glad that Macau has friends who are good company for him. It makes sense to think that he should date someone like Porchay...although I also think they are quite different from each other.

If Macau and Porchay were to date, that would have already happened, because Macau is extremely determined and goes after what he wants. There is no reason to leave room for pernicious doubts like this, Arm! I'm being pretty logical!

Anyway...Macau is a good boy. He's tough on the outside, but he cares about everyone...and naturally wants to cheer up his friend, Khun Kim's boyfriend. He has apologized so many times to me for being absent. So cute. How can I say complain if I don't even have time to breathe.

I'm sure Khun Noo will be knocking on my door soon.

I still need to find a way to open Khun Korn's safe box without leaving traces.

A safe box that I designed myself to perfection.

Khun Korn will be back in a few days.

Like I said, they want me to do the impossible.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Macau's POV

"I'm sorry, babe...don't you really mind at all? I wish I could stay with you..."

["Don't worry...Have fun with Porchay. I have to work until late tonight, anyway..."]

"As every single night..."

["I'm sorry...I promise you, once I finish my assignments, I'll give you more attention. I'm going to ask for a couple of days off."]

"I've already told you that if you were my sex slave, you wouldn't have to do anything but pleasure me all day."

["Haha... sounds like an irresistible proposition."]

Oh My God, I want him sooooo bad! Arm never cuts the mood with me...I feel free to sat whatever I want to him, without feeling embarrassed at all. He's so perfect.

"I'm dropping everything right now and going where you are to take you to the minor family mansion...to my bedroom to be more precise."

[Since my young master insists so much, it doesn't seem like a bad idea...]

Suddenly a shrill voice interrupts our conversation.

[For God's sake, Arm! spare us this weird conversation. Your one and only young master is me! Get your ass back here, traitor! This shit ain't working!]

[Watch out, Khun Noo! This equipment is delicate !...Macau...I'm sorry...I need to hang up...bye!]

"Arm?!babe?!ARM?!"

Damn!

"That idiot Kim just called me saying he needs to spend more time in the studio with that singer."