─── 𝐕. STRANGE VISIONS

Start from the beginning

"Hey mom, what's up?" He greeted.

He waited for an answer, but all he could hear was the sound of someone breathing.

"Mom?"

"Scott?" Melissa croaked out.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Scott asked with concerned. He could sensed something was wrong.

"I'm sorry. He just came in the house. I tried to stop him, but he got in and he killed her. I'm so sorry." Melissa denoted with remorse.

"Who, mom? Where are you?" Scott asked.

"Outside. Look outside." Melissa answered.

When Scott reached his room's window, he peered out to find his mother being held hostage by Deucalion. They were positioned in front of someone who was covered in her own blood. It was a female. Her back was to Scott, so he couldn't see her face.

"Scott." Deucalion called him. "Can you hear me?"

"What do you want?" Scott growled out.

"Isn't it obvious? You're an Alpha now, Scott."

Deucalion was alluding to the night Ennis and Scott fought, and Scott's eyes briefly turned red. Deucalion couldn't see it, but he knew it was there.

"I'm not. I'm not." Scott denied. "Derek—Derek could still be alive. He could..."

"He's dead." Deucalion cut him off. "You know he is, so now I'm coming for you. You and everyone you love."

Then, Deucalion pushed the girl's body with his foot, and she rolled on herself, her face now facing Scott. Her eyes were wide open, blood drenched through her blonde and covered her neck as well as the prominent  claws marks.

Scott's eyes widened when he realized who she was. "Riley."

"I'm coming for all of them!" Deucalion bellowed before slashing Melissa's neck with his claws.

(  𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 )

"Scott?" Riley gasped out, coming back into the present. She turned off the shower before exiting out and putting on her pajamas.

Growing up as witch, she knew not to ignore signs of trouble and it was clear that Scott was in trouble.

Riley opened the bathroom door, spooking Jessica's attention from the television.

"Where's the fire?" Jessica asked her.

"Scott's in trouble." Riley voiced, putting on her jacket.

"What? How do you know?" Jessica quickly stood and followed after the blonde as she exited out of the room.

"I had a vision." Riley voiced.

"Vision? You get visions?! Like "That's So Raven" type of visions or "Charmed"?" Jessica questioned curiously.

"A mixture of both, I guess." Riley answered with a shrug. "We need to find Scott's room."