"You're the ones that aren't supposed to be here," the Lord retaliated with a bit of annoyance. "You always throw yourselves in trouble- maybe that prideful peacock is influencing you kids."
The three shared a look as the Lord continued to blabber.

"First I had to run after Raizel, trying to get him live a better life- that human then comes around and stirs up trouble. I'm grateful he stayed by Raizel's side, but he was always riling up the Clan Leaders- the kids had taken up responsibilities at such a young age and now I've entered eternal sleep- but somehow they manage to make me worry. And now you three!"

The Lord paused sigh. He glanced at them, "how are you here? You definitely seem alive."
The Lord began to circle the three, eyeing them, "don't tell me you came here like how that young human was engaged in ridiculous business."
"Who?" Tao dared to ask.
"He was being curious and so managed to come here, but stayed too long and is having trouble to return to his human body!"
"So... you're saying we left our bodies there," Tao blinked, using his thumb to point in the direction they had come from.
The Lord sighed, nodding.
And that's when M realised they were in worse condition than he thought.

"And what happened to him?" Tao chuckled to mask the growing dread in him.
"He got stuck- maybe, he's trying- but that's because he stayed here for five days."

They were in a bigger, much horrible situation than M-21 believed.

"How can we-" Tao gestured with his hand as he tried to frame a proper, meaningful sentence. He failed to do so. "-human again?"
The Lord didn't require the time to process Tao's words like Takeo or M-21 needed.
"Only mister-reckless can tell us," the Lord answered before he tilted his head to the side.
"But most ghosts go to watch the humans celebrate festivals- Halloween being the most popular. I'm not sure if Asher would be here," he mused.
"So, this person- Asher," Tao blinked, his voice surprisingly blank. "He got stuck here?"
"Somewhat," the Lord nodded.
"He knows how to help us?"
"Yes."
"And he'll be able to help us when he failed to help himself?"
"That's the problem," the Lord sighed. "But you haven't been here for long, right? It should be possible."

M-21 was sure this place would have certainly be labelled as haunted- but he didn't know if it made sense, they literally were in a realm where ghosts lived.
The Lord knocked on the door thrice before pushing the door to the mansion open. M-21 was sure he would've lost his sanity in the last fifteen minutes but he, surprisingly, hadn't.

A person- a male who should be in either his late teens or early twenties- was floating mid-air. To make things even weirder, the person was asleep and the Lord was behaving like it was a common sight.
"Asher," the Lord walked over to the floating boy. He called out once more, and once more. The boy was sleeping quite soundly for someone floating.

The Lord reached out to the boy's ankle and then proceeded to yank him down. The boy gave a squeak as he fell to the floor and stayed there for a moment to understand what had just happened.
"You're not ghosts," the boy stared at the three. "I'm Asher," he smiled before turning towards the book which had been lying on top of a pillow.
The Lord tried to explain the situation to the boy, but stopped himself when he noticed that Asher hadn't been listening.

"How long have you been in here?" Asher asked as he flipped through the pages of the notebook.
"Not longer than half an hour?" Tao guessed, glancing at his two comrades who nodded.
"You're in luck," Asher smiled as he hopped towards a corner and picked up a small box, picking out a chalk from it before going to the center of the room.
Now that M-21 had taken notice to the room, it was empty except for the box (which had been tossed away), the blanket and a pillow and the book which was now in Asher's hand.
The boy continued to draw a circle- perfectly with well-practiced ease- before continuing to draw a sigil, the same one the kids had drawn in the alley.

"You're lucky to not have been here for a few days. The longer you stay, the harder it gets to return," the boy examined the sigil, referring to his book once more before placing it away.
"Step away, old man," Asher waved a hand at the Lord- who seemed barely annoyed, M-21 would say he seemed amused.
"You three," the boy ushered them around the sigil, "this should work, go ahead and touch the markings."
The three knelt down and reached out towards the floor as the boy chanted- something. A sentence? A spell?

And it happened again.
The gust of wind violently pushing their hair in their face before it went back to normal.

M-21 took notice of their surroundings as Tao reached out for his phone. They were in the alley, and Tao cheered over his phone switching on.
"Here you are," Regis' voice brought their attention as he and Seira headed their way. "The children are waiting for you," he said as he leaded them towards the party venue.

As they opened the doors to the mansion, the three were greeted by Frankenstein, who had been the organiser of the party (only because the children had requested him and also because Rai had taken an interest in Halloween).
"The party will start soon," he smiled at them as they were ushered into a room.
As Tao opened the door, they found the children pulling them inside and having their costumes thrusted into their hands as the children chimed the same thing.
"Happy Halloween!"

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Happy Halloween!!😁😁
This was requested by NCWinters18!! I hope you enjoyed reading😄
(The fanart is really good, credits to artist!^^)

※ ※ ※ ※ ※