✧Imagine pt-2✧

Noblesse Characters reacting to their s/o's pregnancy

『 Rajak × Female Reader 』

- Telling Rajak wasn't nerve-wracking as Y/n had initially imagined because he had always loved and held her so dearly, she were more excited than nervous. (Rael, when received the news had congratulated them both, but when Y/n passed by his room, she saw him nearly jumping as he mumbled to himself about 'gping to be the being uncle' and his continuous realisations of 'I'm going to be an uncle!')
- The pregnancy was rather calm on Y/n's side when Rajak kept reading novels to her in the evening (and it was chaotic for Rael because he began to spend time with the children of other nobles so he could get an understanding on 'how children worked')
- The last month, although exciting, felt excruciatingly slow. With either Rajak (or Rael  who gave you company at times) you couldn't help but fantasise about how things would be by the end of the long wait. You could tell Rajak was being more fidgety than ever, despite the fact he tried to remain calm, his attempts were futile.
- Y/n and Rajak were overly joyed at the birth of their first daughter and few years later, it was a common sight to see Rael playing with his two nieces.

~

『 Rael × Seira 』

- When Rael found out, he got really protective of Seira, and always tried to get her to rest. He offered to do the tasks assigned to her, but Seira refused to let him do both his own and her work, and so all Rael could do was assist her if she needed help.
- He learned to cook so that he could treat Seira with nutritious food and treats! (He wouldn't let anyone know, but he learned to cook from the cookbooks he brought from human cities)
- The last month of her pregnancy made Rael anxious about parenting and he could be found being comforted by Rajak or Seira.
- The couple had two daughters, who loved to wander between Lukedonia and the human cities. (They often got tours with Rajak who never left their side aside for when he was required).

~

『 Karias × Female Reader 』

- Breaking the news was more of bumbling on Y/n's side before she was pulled into his embrace, having multiple kisses peppered down on her face.
- Y/n expected Karias to go nuts (positively of course), but she hadn't expected him to try to bring things to her in order to keep her spirits high all the time. Once, as a joke, Y/n told Karias that she wished to eat a specific kind of chocolate which she had first ate in a human city, and to watch the conflict arise on Karias' face was amusing. But the amusement faded to astonishment when Karias showed up with the chocolate and a triumphant smile.
- During the ninth month, it was a common sight to find the two strolling around, chatting and laughing before retreating to her room. Name something she wanted and Karias would present it to her.
- Karias was a fun guy, that no one doubted, but to see him play catch and all sorts of games with his son and daughter as his wife watched was entertaining and wholesome to any passer-by.

~

『 Ludis × Female Reader 』

- Ludis spent the whole day beside Y/n, his words failing to express the joy (and surprise) he felt when she told him.
- Ludis got really excited and seemed to have too much energy while Y/n is just the opposite— always finding a spot to lie down.
- He plans and holds many gathering like baby showers or an absurd number of tea parties so he can get to celebrate along with those he's close with.
- They spend their nights wondering a loud about how the baby would look like, various names for their baby, how they would care for their child.
- The Mergas couple are overjoyed with the birth of their daughter and they both found beside their baby when not tending to their duties.

~

『 Kei × Female Reader 』

- Kei was beaming when he found out about Y/n’s pregnancy.
- He always was kind and gentle with her, and he joined Y/n in the small activities she did during her nine months. (To see him baking or making flower crowns in the forest by a flower bush was definitely a sight!)
- Kei tend to tire himself out while switching between his Clan Leader duties and caring for Y/n because he didn't want to drop his responsibilities towards one while focusing on the other. It took days of convincing from the other Clan Leaders (and a single order from Raskreia) till Kei finally took a well deserving break to spend all his time with Y/n.
- After the birth of their son, it was normal to find Kei and Y/n taking a stroll in the forest, looking fondly towards his child who was curious about the butterflies in the flower bushes.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Part-2 of HikariLydiaAoiKohana's request! I hope you liked it😁😁

※ ※ ※ ※ ※