♡Imagine pt.1♡

Marriage Scenarios

『 Rajak × Reader 』

He didn’t need words to express how deeply in love he was with the one standing in front of him, sealing their promise to stay loyal to each other, to care for each other.

For a Noble, years pass like minutes, but you... you were there for him for a period which seemed like forever, yet the moments spent together are too less to satisfy him. He stared deeply into your eyes, saying his wedding vows in a soft, tender voice.

He spoke less, but he captured your heart with his caring actions. The few words he spoke were simple but deep. Deep enough to touch your heart, to make your soul fill with euphoria.

The hearts of both are thumping, cheeks rosy and eyes filled with love as they lean for a kiss to seal their vowes.

~

『 Adult Regis × Reader 』

Never had he imagined you to be his bride. The clumsy, colourful Noble. He rolled his eyes at your antics, always telling you to behave like a dignified Noble.

But as time went on, he continued to roll his eyes at you with a small, gentle smile. He may have been annoyed by your playful nature, but it awoke in him this feeling of mischief.

He would blame you for bringing out the childish side of him. Yet, he never, ever regretted his so called undignified behaviour.

He would help you after you caused a slight inconvenience which caused due to your childish nature. Yet, you would help him with any inconveniences he caused by his stubborn nature.

You held his hand since the moment you met him. And he wished for you to hold his hand forever. He smiled at you as you walk down the aisle (nearly tripping over the carpet), ready to exchange your vowes.

~

『 Claudia × Reader 』

She was always hesitant. Her father betrayed the Nobles, and she chose to do the right thing. She had made a mistake, but she corrected it too. She always feared she would take a wrong step, make a wrong move.

But at that moment... the moment she laid her eyes on you, she had no doubt. She felt it was right. Being with you is right.
She would go soft at the way you smile. A million butterflies would tickle her belly when she catches you looking at her.
You were right for you. You helped her grow from her insecurities and she helped you with yours.

You both complete each other. And now, during this beautiful moment, you two promise to hold the each others hand for life.

~

『 Karias × Reader 』

Karias was always a carefree guy who went around doing things and speaking as he pleased. When he first began to follow you around, trying to win you over with his tacky words, everyone believed he was playing around as usual.

But when you lost your dear friend in the clash with the traitor nobles, Karias lent you a shoulder to cry on, staying by your side all night, comforting you. It was then that everyone knew, Karias was serious about his relation with you.

He held you when you were sad and swore he would never be the reason for your tears. He pampered you and loved you dearly and swore to stay by your side till his last moments.
Never had he been happier than when you both exchanged your wedding vows. You were now his and he was yours and he would get to live everyday with you.

~

『 Kei × Reader 』

Kei always reminded either deep in the forest, or serving the Lord. He is the strongest Clan Leader, and was blunt with his words, but when you once crossed paths with him, lost while crossing the forest, he helped you find your way out.

He was surprised to find you again in the forest, this time not lost, but to bring him food as a way to express your gratitude. But you ended up lost again while attempting to leave the dense forest and required assistance from the Ru Clan Leader.

Once again you appeared in front of him, bringing food. And again after that. He never understood why, but he never objected, because he enjoyed your presence as much as you enjoyed his.
But one day, he asked about your reason to visit him everyday without fail to celebrate your picnics. And so you told him.

You told him how you enjoyed how kind he was when you got lost and wanted to get to know him better, about how you slowly found yourself wanting to spend more time with him and how you slowly began to fall for him. He was surprised, and that was when you found out that he easily gets flustered. The two of you swore to love and protect the other, wishing for each others happiness and prosperity.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This had been requested by HikariLydiaAoiKohana (long ago, sorry about that)!
There are 3 parts in total, so stay tuned. See you soon~

※ ※ ※ ※ ※