Felines

Pairings: None
Warnings: None
〔 M-21 finds a kitten 〕

M-21, while patrolling around the school grounds, heard a feeble sound coming from an alley.
Deciding to check it out, he cautiously walked in, trying to keep his footsteps as silent as possible.

He didn't see anyone there. It was when he felt something rub against his feet when he realised the sound he heard was coming from the kitten.

M-21 remembered having seen a pet store just across the street. He could feed the kitten, which seemed rather thin from starvation. He took a step away from the feline which circled around him, careful not to prod on its tail.

He picked up a can of cat food, paying the cashier before returning to the cat, who happened to be waiting, its tail wrapped around the front of its body.

M-21 crouched down, opening the can before placing it in front of the feline. It gave the can one sniff, and a single lick before deciding, it did not want this food.

'Picky much' M-21 thought, snorting. He stood up again, returning to the pet shop, and this time selecting another cat treat before presenting it to the kitten.

This time, the cat accepted the treats. He watched as the feline ate till its fill before giving a satisfied purr.

The next day, M-21 returned to the alley during his patrolling.
The moment he laid foot in the alley, he was ambushed by perhaps twenty cats and kittens, all purring and meowing loudly as they walked between his feet, rubbing against him and the one kitten attempting to climb up his leg.

M-21 knew that canines liked him automatically due to his werewolf heart, but he thought felines would hate him for the same reason, but he was wrong.
Cats were odd. He couldn't understand them... and especially not when he's being ambushed by a furry army who's ready to empty his wallet to fill their stomachs.

M-21 didn't have anything in particular which he needed to save up for, and so he could spend a bit for the felines.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I had this scenario stuck in my head all day, I just had to share it😅

※ ※ ※ ※ ※