Violently Violet

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

"Boss is behaving weird again," whispered Tao as he watched Frankenstein mummer to himself as he prepared tea.
Takeo and M-21 didn't reply, watching Frankenstein as he continue to whisper to himself.
The three glance at the Noblesse sitting in silence in front of them, his reaction to Frankenstein's behaviour made the three have a feeling that whispering to himself is quite normal for Frankenstein.

"Master," Frankenstein smiled, pouring tea from the pot into the cup on the coffee table. "Your tea is ready."
Raizel nodded, his very small smile showing his appreciation.
Frankenstein then poured tea into four more cups, passing each to the three modified humans and having one for himself.

The three accepted the tea, sharing a glance before turning to Frankenstein.
Tao, taking the courage to speak up, cleared his throat, making both Raizel and Frankenstein look at him.
For a moment, Tao's mind went into a hurricane of thoughts and ideas on how to bring up the topic.
Takeo elbowed him, making him realize he was taking too much time to talk.
"You're acting weird," Tao blurted out in a hurry.

Frankenstein, who was looking straight at him stayed silent for a few moments.
"What do you mean?" He asked in a calm voice.
To Tao's relief, Frankenstein remained calmed despite the words that had escaped his throat.
Mentally thanking his boss for being calm and collected with them most of the time, Tao took a glance at the two beside him before opening his mouth.
"Boss, you've been talking to yourself. At times you're acting like a whole new person."

Frankenstein's eyes darted to his master, who gave him a slight nod.
With a sigh, Frankenstein put down his teacup.
"I don't talk to myself," Frankenstein said as if it were the most obvious thing.
Tao blinked, the three shiver at a throught they shared.
"You were talking to a ghost?" Tao dared to ask, but Frankenstein chuckled. That was a no.

"I was talking with the Dark Spear," said Frankenstein with a simple smile.
"The Dark Spear?" Tao blinked. Sure, the Dark Spear sometimes spoke to them, sometimes messing up their innocent dreams into a twisted horror story.
Raizel, who drank his tea silently, glanced up at Frankenstein, almost as if he wanted to speak, but didn't.

"You had a conversation with the Dark Spear?" Takeo raised a brow, his cold tea in the cup long forgotten on the coffee table. Even M-21 had put his tea on the coffee table and was paying his attention to the conversation.

"Yes," Frankenstein nodded.
"How?" M-21 asked.
M-21 had seen his comrades and even Frankenstein nearly lose their minds to the dangerous weapon. So just how was he talking so casually about the topic?

Frankenstein didn't answer, instead he glanced at Raizel, who nodded.
Frankenstein raised his hand, his eyes on his palm which began to turn violet.
The aura of the Dark Spear filled the room as the purple power crawled on his palm before flowing like a river to materialize into a figure beside him.

The figure was a human.

A woman.

The woman has purple hair, similar to the colour of the Dark Spear. Her eyes were dark purple before it dissolved to reveal the whites of her eyes and her purple iris.
A chemise dress of orchid colour wrapped around her small frame. She looked young, but since they had experience with Nobles and Werewolves, the trio of modified humans knew she was much older than she appeared.

"This," Frankenstein waved his hand towards the woman, "is the one I talked to."
The woman examined the room before turning to them. She glanced at the three, ignoring Frankenstein, she turned to Raizel, who she seemed to notice as she gave a small bow.