✧Imagine pt-1✧

Noblesse Characters reacting to their s/o's pregnancy

『 Raizel × Raskreia 』

- When Raskreia breaks the news, Frankenstein faints. After he's brought to consciousness by Tao flicking some water onto his face as the others are fussing over either the fainted blond or the news of the Lord of Nobles being pregnant with the Noblesse's child, Raskreia wished everyone would have been more composed.
- Frankenstein's house floods with the Noble Clan Leaders who come to wish and congratulate the raven-haired couple and they assist her with any task no matter how easy. (Frankenstein can see how much his master wishes to take care of his pregnant wife himself but is unable to do so when the Clan Leaders are always fussing over Raskreia. But he gives her tea, fruits and smiles!)
- During the last month of her pregnancy, Raskreia finds herself always having minimum three people escorting her wherever she goes including Raizel himself.
- Raskreia gives birth to two twin girls, and Raizel smiles as he holds them for the first time (and everyone else cheering in the background).

~

『 Frankenstein × Lunark 』

- When Lunark shrugged off the symptoms as a cold, she trusted her werewolf immunity to take care of whatever was happening to her, and that annoyed Frankenstein— who picked up on the symptoms and understood what it meant. He left around hints about the possibility of pregnancy, and succeeded in having Lunark figure it out.
- Lunark never stopped going where she wanted to even during the last months of her pregnancy, and it made Frankenstein panic everytime as he rushed off to locate her.
- Frankenstein soon has his son and daughter greeted in the household!

~

『 Takeo × Female Reader 』

- Takeo and Y/n have always wanted for a child of their own, and when Y/n gets a positive result in the pregnancy test, they both are over the moon with joy.
- He loves to hold her hand while their snuggling in bed, talking about how they'll care for their child and how it'll be to be parents.
- During the ninth month, Takeo urges Y/n to stay in bed as much as she can as he does anything he can do for you
- He mummered praises and soothing words to Y/n, holding her hand as she gave birth to their daughter.

~

『 Tao × Female Reader 』

- Both Tao and Y/n had picked up on the symptoms quick enough, but Tao still had went around the house yelling: "we're pregnant!"
- Tao had set up a mini fridge in his room and whenever Y/n had craved something to eat, Tao whipped out the said snack/fruit out of the fridge like he had expected. He spent his paycheck as soon as he got it and showed up with clothes, snacks, literally everything whether required or not.
- During the last month of the pregnancy, Tao always stayed by Y/n's side, and never let her leave the house alone. He would also be found pacing the room gushing about how it would be to have a child or how the baby would look like or potential names for the child.
- Tao and Y/n soon have their two sons and daughter playing around the house along with their aunt and uncles!

~

『 M-21 × Female Reader 』

- M-21 at first thought that Y/n was poisoned when he saw her throw up for the third time one morning. When Y/n showed him the positive pregnancy test, he froze for a solid minute before taking her in his embrace.
- He spent more time with you, ready to ditch his work (with Frankenstein's permission, of course) at a single phone call from you. His room turned into a pillow fort with pillows and blankets sprawled around and he spent his time watching whatever TV shows or movies you wished to see.
- During the ninth month of the pregnancy, he barely had any sleep and always found himself wandering to Google for parenting tips or even going to the library to pick out such books.
- The delivery was a series of both Y/n and M-21 screaming and swearing because he was having his arm crushed in your grip and his thoughts weren't helping him remain calm. (Frankenstein nearly threw M-21 out the ward so Y/n wouldn't start worrying about him instead)
- M-21 let Y/n decide the of their baby boy.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This was requested by HikariLydiaAoiKohana!
There will be 3 parts in total, so stay tuned!😁

※ ※ ※ ※ ※