Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear

Start from the beginning

Aiden had come through another window near the couple's bedroom hall.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

He walked through the red carpet with burgundy embroidery as he gulped down nervously.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

He had finally arrived at that brown wooden door that he once stood in front of.

Aiden hesitated.

"Hazz" (Aiden)

Aiden reached for the door handle and quietly opened the door.

As Aiden slowly opened the door the first thing that came to his view was the back of a women's curvy body with white pale fair skin alluring her beautiful back.

She stood there in a light blue nightgown that went down to her ankles. While the back of her nightgown was opened in a form of a deep v-shape. While the dark blue spaghetti straps on her shoulders gave color to her soft skin.

Her nightgown was somehow loose and flowy but around her waistline area, it was a little tighter but not as tight as the light blue dress she was wearing in the conference room.

The angelic woman had not yet noticed Aiden's presence as she was undoing her loose bun. She took off the silver with blue broach that was holding her hair together.

'Swish'

Hair coming down.

Her soft white long wavy hair fell effortlessly.

'Gulp' (Aiden)

Aiden could not take his off her especially after her curvy back captivated him.

Finally, Aneria noticed Aiden's presence and turned half of her body.

'Badmup, Badump' (Aiden)

Now the side of Aneria came into Aiden's view.

He stared at her in silence as he looked at her defined collar bone, her big chest, and her botox which were big enough to tell from the loose night gown. She was like a perfect carved sculpture.

Aneria on the other hand-

'What the hell is he wearing? Does he go around wearing this kind of scandalous shirt? Ha, and he was judging me that I showed too much...just look at him!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Look at how tight that fit is! It's as if you could see through his muscles...his muscles'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

Soon enough Aneria had too entered the wildland as she scanned Aiden's body.

His muscles were incredibly noticeable.

'Whoever made this type of shirt sure knew what they were doing..but this doesn't it look like he's a secret assassin. Not like I care what he wears, but getting a good view like this...anyways...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Even though Aneria liked the sight she was seeing her frustration got the end of her. She was very mad about his reaction today during the meeting.

So Aneria decided to break the silence.

"Why?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked coldly as she finally turned her whole body to face Aiden with her crossed arms.

The moonlight surrounded her making it seem as if her white pale fair skin now glowed under the moonlight.

Aiden's eyes shook in lust as her front view came into his sight.