𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢: 𝔐𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔲𝔪

Start from the beginning

She begins to grind her hips against his and James feels flames licking the inside of his belly. Her mouth drops to his neck and she begins to suck on the skin as James moans, his cock twitching. He hears her giggle softly as her mouth glides up his neck and she sucks gently on his earlobe.

"You're ready to go again?"

"I'm always ready to go when it comes to you," he breathes as his hands wrap around her waist, her body rocking back and forth creating more and more friction between the two of them. It feels so fucking good. Sex is always incredible after James feeds. He can't wait until she's at her full strength. Then, he can fucking break her.

She starts to moan, and James grabs her by the air and pulls her head back. Vada's fangs have dropped and he smiles. The second their eyes meet, he watches them retract. Her pupils are huge, and the flush in her cheeks looks like two big bright pink dots, almost doll-like.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," he groans.

She giggles as she shimmies backward and unzips his jeans while James pushes her dress up past her hips. She puts her hands on his shoulders and pushes herself up a little. The second the tip of his cock slides through her folds, he feels them dripping for her.

He beams.

"Ride me, malyshka. Be a good girl for me."

"I'm always a good girl for you," she whispers, her pretty red lips curling upward into a sly smile.

The change has given her a fire that James has never seen before. He's addicted to it.

Vada begins to sink onto his cock and both of them moan in unison before their mouths collide in a hungry and desperate kiss. His hands squeeze his waist while her fingers run through his hair. She's fucking him hard.

Desperate and aching.

He can feel her squeezing him, her gorgeous dripping cunt clenching him like a fucking vice. He can't wait to have her for an eternity.

She whimpers into his mouth as James feels nothing but pure bliss coursing through his veins. He breaks the kiss and drags his lips along her jawline, one hand sliding down her waist to grip her ass as hard as he can.

He smacks it. Hard, and she yelps.

"You can take it, malyshka."

"More," she begs. "Harder."

He hits her again and she begins to bounce faster and faster, her fingers leave his hair and sink into his shoulders hard enough to leave fingerprints. James brings his metal hand up to wrap around her throat and squeeze as hard as he can. Vada lets out a ragged, broken whine, her eyes rolling back.

"Yeah, you fuckin' like that, don't you? You like when I hurt you?"

She nods and he snarls like an animal. Vada naturally echoes the sound back to him as James dips his head and moves his hand down just a few inches. He presses his lips to her neck, dragging a fang across her skin. It only drives her crazier, and he can feel his climax building second by second.

His fangs pierce her skin and instantly, he feels Vada come, squeezing his cock and bouncing faster and faster. She's screaming his name over and over again.

He drinks for a few seconds and then laves at the wound with his tongue, watching it close.

"Good girl," he groans. "Good fuckin' girl."

She can't even hear him right now, swept up in pure bliss. Her head is thrown back and she's completely lost. For the last time, he'll feel her skin heat up like this beneath his touch. For the last time, he'll feel her heartbeat in her throat. For the last time, he'll feel her life force burning inside of her, a flame that refuses to go out.