12 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 ;

Почніть із самого початку

“That’s not what I meant, stop laughing” changbin said with an angry face and turned his face away in embarassment.

“oh chill changbin and uh I guess you forgot to tell me what you were going t-” I got cut off by him as he turned to me with a grin.

“Hyunjin wants you to come over tonight, sharp at 8pm, don’t you dare to be late or else I will tell Minho to date you” he said and gave me a wink.

“Why though?” I asked in curiosity.
“Today is minho’s cat’s cousin’s birthday, yeah.” He embarassed himself again.

“Wow, wasn’t Minho supposed to invite me the-” I got interrupted by Jake whi came in with a flower bouquet in his hands and handed it over to me.

“M’lady this is for you” he said and I just nodded and awkwardly laughed, then turned my face towards changbin who had a weird look on his face.

“I will wait for you at my residence at 8pm tonight, please do come” Jake said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“She is coming to my place at 8pm, hyunjin has some important business to do with her” changbin grinned.

“My business is even more important. I hope you will come Y/n. ” Jake said, sending glares to changbin.

Jake was suddenly acting weird, I somehow got uncomfortable with it. Soon The students started to come in the class and I remembered something.

“I'm actually going to be in student council meeting today, so I wouldn't be here until dismissal. Bye Jake, bye Changbin.”  I waved and left with the bought in my hand and bag on my left shoulder.

I was waiting for my brother to come pick me up at the entrance. I felt someone beside me and I looked to my side and saw Jake.

“I hope you will choose me over Hyunjin, I have high hopes Y/n” with that he left, leaving me dumbfounded.

After few minutes Changbin came and stood next to me, “waiting for your brother?” he asked and I nodded.

“Hyunjin really wants to meet you. Don't make the wrong choice the you will regret later” he said and we heard car horn. We looked and saw Yixing’s car.

“oh your brother is here. Farewell Yn, take care and make sure to come.” I waved at him and went inside the car silently.

Yixing looked at me with a worried look,
“Everything okay?” he asked and I nodded.

“You can tell me anything you know right? I know something is bothering you, tell me” he asked worriedly. I told him everything from the start to the end, from A to the Z.

“Y/n make the right choice, the choice you wouldn't regret later, the choice that will make you happy. Make sure not to choose the wrong person like I did” he said in a sad tone.

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 :

When my brother was 16, he lived in Korea alone. He lived here for 2 years only cause dad wanted him back in china. Yixing used to attend korean highschool, he had many friends.

My brother actually liked his classmate, Park Jihyo. Yixing would always tell us about her. Unfortunately it was time to come back home, Yixing had cried like there was no tomorrow. Before leaving Yixing made a promise with Jihyo that he will come back.

In china Yixing didn't forget about her, she was his first love. We came to Korea when I was 15 and Yixing was 20. Yixing contacted her and they both met.

They started dating. Yixing told her everything about his life in china and how much he missed her, but on the other hand she didn't even utter a word. Yixing's happiness was overloaded, he was never this much happy. Yixing talked to Dad about wedding.

Dad found something off about Jihyo, so he didn't approve. Dad wanted a perfect woman for his son so we went back to China. Dad had some other plans. He told Yixing to get married to his friend's daughter, who is actually perfect. Yixing told dad about Jihyo but dad told him to leave her cause she was not good.

After telling Yixing so many times, dad was tired, so he got every single detail of Jihyo. By the reports we found, she has a younger brother who is working for a mafia gang, and it turned out Jihyo has a boyfriend in Korea whom she is currently dating behind Yixing's back.

Yixing couldn't take it anymore and agreed with dad. We had the engagement in China and it went viral on social media like crazy. Jihyo tried to call Yixing but he never answered. Now I'm 18 and we're in back in Korea.

𝗘𝗡𝗗

“thanks yixing.” I said with a smile.
“So it's him or HIM?”
“HIM.”

Yixing dropped me off to his house and waved goodbye to me. I pressed the door bell, heard some yelling and the door opened after few seconds. I smiled at the person and he smiled back at me.

“Welcome Y/n, you came” he said with a grin and I just nodded as he let me in. I went inside and all the light were off.

“What is going on? It doesn’t look like it’s a cat’s birthday?” my thoughts got cut off when Minho placed his hands on my eyes and led the way.

Suddenly I heard loud noises and Minho put his hand down, and lights got turned on. I saw the love of my life infront of me with a large bouquet in his hands. He walked towards me and handed it over.

I'm not dumb to realise what's happening, but still gotta act like I know nothing. Just like that I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

“To the love of my life, Zhang Y/n. Thanks for coming over tonight. This night is really special for both of us. I actually wanna make a confession. 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨. I have been in love with you since the day 1, the day you joined. I know my first impression was pretty bad but I hope I was able to win your heart in these months. I always thought you like Jake cause the way he looked at you and the way you both acted, haha. Dumb aren't I? I wanna say thanks to your parents for giving birth to an amazing kiddo like you. Y/n not even a second goes without me thinking about you. Like rain, you made me fell for you. I wouldn't make this long so, I, me, Hwang Hyunjin loves you Zhang Y/n, you should be in jail for stealing my heart everytime. So do you accept me as your boyfriend? As your other half, as your future husband and as your kids father?”

Everyone laughed at the last line and started hooting. They waited for me to answer hai confession. Without thinking twice, I nodded. All of them start clapping and cheering for us.

“let's begin the party guys.” Felix he said.
“This night will be unforgettable. Thanks for choosing me” he said and pulled me into a hug.

My ringtone went on and I looked at the screen blankly. Before I could press the hang up button, hyunjin snatched the phone and answered.

; 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 ;
🐶: Y/n why aren't you here? Don't tell you're choosing that long haired beast over me.
🌲: Oops, she did choose me over you.
🐶 : Hyunjin give her phone back, I wanna talk to her.

Jake started yelling at Hyunjin from teh other side but hyunjin was unbothered and he was smirking to himself.

🌲 : You're not allowed to talk with my girlfriend. Go and find your Jill on a hill Jake, bye.
; 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 ;

“What does he think of himself? tsk” he said.
“you didn’t have to answer the call” i said.

“are you worried about him?” he asked.
“He's my friend my afterall” I answered.

“Y/n listen, this was your choice to choose me over him. He should respect your decision if he really loves you. Don't worry about him.” he said furiously.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞