11 ; 1 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟? ;

Start from the beginning

"looks like someone took a break from his maf- part time job." he shuttered while eyeing Hyunjin who glared at him.

"hyunjin has a part time job?" she asked and made eye contact with Hyunjin.
Hyunjin nodded at her and she looked back at Jake.

" Yeah. Actually he doesn't want to tell anyone about it." Jake commented and Hyunjin winked at him with thumbs-up.

"how do you know about it?" she asked.
"I- I actually also work there." he lied and Hyunjin glowered at him. Y/n just nodded not looking interested.

All of them went to canteen. Enha and Skz sit together on one table now, a long table.

They all started to eat and talk about silly things as usual. Y/n sits between Jake and Hyunjin who are always busy fighting with each other.

"Y/n I wanna ask you something?" Lee know asked and everyone looked at him.
"What is it?" she asked, waiting for him to reply.

"are you dating anyone?" he asked and that's what made both Hyunjin and Jake gag on their food.

"is this something to ask?" Hyunjin questioned the elder boy.
" guys it's not like he said anything wrong." Sunoo said.

"look at me, learn something from me, I'm younger than you but still well mannered." Niki said making the boys roll their eyes.

"shut the fuck up, you don't know how it feels to fall in love." Jake commented and Hyunjin agreed.

"Jake is right, for the first time I agree with him. Slay bro, very good." The blonde guy said, and Jake gave him 'i know right' look.

"You guys just made an.. indirect confession.. I guess." Jungwon said making them aware.

"haha let's not talk about it and eat lunch, it's getting cold." seungmin said, eating his lunch.

"I have to use washroom, Jake you wanna come?" Hyunjin asked Jake and he replied, "oh yeah suddenly I also wanna use washroom." They both went out rushing towards the bathroom.

"weirdos, so y/n do you wanna hang out with me after school?" Lee know asked not caring about his surroundings.

The chinese girl thought for a second and agreed with the korean boy. Others silently watched them and ate their food.

"what's happening?" jay whispered to sunghoon. "only God knows." he whispered back.

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 :

Both of them went inside and locked the washroom door. The started breathing heavily and held on to each other for support.

"why would you say something like that?" Hyunjin questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"I just said whatever came into my mind. Bitch you were present there with your ears open, couldn't you correct me? but instead you agreed with me." Jake scolded the blonde boy.

"i wasn't in right state of my mind. Out of jealousy, I agreed." Hyunjin whispered.

"who are you jealous of lee know?" Jake asked whispering.

"yeah, and it's not like you were not jealous too." Hyunjin looked at Jake.

"who wouldn't be jealous him? He's literally drop dead gorgeous and how can he ask her if she is dating anyone. Isn't it obvious me and Y/n are a couple?"
Jake's delusional statement made Hyunjin roll his eyes.

"in your dreams." Hyunjin said.
"why do you have to hurt me like this?" Jake said fake crying.

"if I am hurt you should be hurt too. We should go back before Minho hyung decides to steal y/n from us, I mean me." Hyunjin said holding hand of Jake and making way out.