"Of course!"

"Great. 'Cause yesterday you sorta didn't like me, but you told us why."

"O-oh... I'm so sorry."

"No worries. I'm glad we made up, tho."

~{Time skip}~

Eijiro and Izuku talked and got to know each other more. Izuku felt safe with Kiri. They talked about their middle school days and were surprised by each other's past. Eventually, it started getting late, so Izuku went back to his room, got his school stuff out, and went to sleep.

~[Next Day]~

Izuku woke up to his alarm once again. Still no memory of what happened. He got done for the day, took his stuff, and headed down to the common room.

As he reached the common room, for a split second, he saw everyone in their pj's and sitting in a circle, but when he blinked again, everything was normal.

The rest of the day went on, and Izuku kept getting flashes of memory. He didn't know what they were until Aizawa saw him flinch and then called him into the hallway.

"Midoriya, are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah. I've just been getting these weird flashes of things that aren't even happening."

"Can you give me an example?"

"Uhh... this morning, I walked down and saw everyone sitting in a circle in the common room, I was holding a mirror, but when I blinked, it was gone, and most of everyone wasn't even there."

"Hmm... do you think it could be your memories from the other day?"

"Maybe... but I wouldn't know..."

"Wanna take a look by RG?"

"... after class, yeah."

"Okay."

Aizawa and Izuku were about to walk inside when Izuku was knocked over by someone rushing past.

"Sorry!" Said the person as they continued running.

"Damn kids. Midoriya, are you... Midoriya?!"

~{Time skip}~

Izuku woke up with everyone standing around him. He looked at everyone's faces and quickly sat up as he remembered everything from the day he was affected by the quirk til he was knocked over for the second time.

"Kacchan!" said Izuku as his first word.

"Deku-kun!"

"Not now, Uraraka. Where's kacchan?"

"Bakubro is in his dorm," said Kirishima.

"Thanks."

"No problem, but are you not gonna ask what happened?"

"Oh, I got all my memories back. Including Monday."

"Oh, nice. Glad you're up to date," said Kirishima.

Izuku got up and made his way to Katsuki's dorm.

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Kacchan!" Said Izuku after every knock.

"What!!" said Katsuki as he opened the door.

Izuku hugged Katsuki tightly.

"I remember... everything from Monday, I remember," said Izuku as he cried into Katsuki's shoulder.

~{Flashback}~

"I- Izuku... before we go, can I talk to you?" Said Katsuki.

"Yea?"

"U- uhm... I-"

"Look, I don't need or want your pity. I'm well aware that you regret what happened in middle school, and I already know you're not the type to apologize, but-..."

"Izuku, I'm sorry!"

"...."

"I'm sorry for the way I acted when we were kids, I'm sorry for the way I acted in middle school, and even now in high school. I have no excuse for being the piece of shit that I am. I am especially sorry about what I said that day in middle school. After that day and every day since, I prayed to God or whoever was listening, to please make you smart enough not to do it. I regretted it the second those words left my mouth. My stupid pride always kept me from apologizing, and you were too soft to ever stand up to me. I don't expect you to forgive me. I just want you to know that I'm glad you're here. I'm grateful to still have you in my life..." Katsuki said, tears running down his face as he waited for Izuku to say something.

The room was silent with only the sound of Katsuki sniffing and trying to muffle his sobs filling the room.
A couple of seconds later, Katsuki felt arms wrap around him. Izuku... was hugging him. Katsuki held Izuku back as he cried into his shoulder.

Once Katsuki had calmed down, Izuku spoke.

"I've always told myself that I forgive you for what you said... I wanted to, but the truth is... I didn't. I was always mad at you for that. I wanted to do it. Just out of spite... I still don't forgive you, however, since you apologized... if you're willing to, maybe we can start over?" Said Izuku, still holding on to Katsuki.

"If I'm willing to?! Fuck Yes! Are you?!" Said Katsuki, enthusiastically.

"I wouldn't ask if I wasn't willing to, Idiot," Giggled Izuku.

"Who are you calling an Idiot, shit Nerd?"

"Ahahaha. You, Idiot."

~{End of Flashback}~

Katsuki grabbed Izuku tightly. The two hugged for a minute or two.

"Geez, get a room, you two," said Shinso.

"Kiss my ass, you purple toe," said Izuku.

"Pfff- purple toe?! Why that of all things?" Laughed Kaminari.

"'Cause he calls me 'Hito' sometimes, and my hair is purple. Take 'Hi' away and you get purple toe."

"That's childish," said Katsuki.

"At least it's original," said Izuku, rolling his eyes.

"Oi! Don't get an attitude just cause we made up."

"What are you, my Dad?"

"I could be. Your mom's hot enough for me."

Izuku shot Katsuki a death glare that he'd never seen before. Denki laughed. Katsuki froze in fear as he tried to avoid looking Izuku in the eye. This went on for a minute before Katsuki finally looked back at Izuku, attempting to stand his ground, but failed after getting backhanded not even a second later.

"Talk like that about my mom again, I'll one for all your ass into next year," said Izuku, still glaring at Katsuki, who was on the floor.

Denki laughed even harder. Hitoshi even laughed a little.

~{Time skip}~

Time went on, and everyone's schedules went back to normal. Everyone was closer than before. Izuku and Katsuki managed to have normal conversations from time to time.

The years went on and everyone graduated from U.A. Izuku was the new symbol of peace.

Life was great.

~The End~

Heya~ hope you enjoyed this story. Sorry if the ending was not satisfactory. I tried. If you have any tips on making it better, please feel free to leave them in the comments. Anyways... have a good day/night.
Baii~~.

P.s. I apologize for the late update. Life got in the way and I took a break from social media. I also took a break from reading and writing, but I'm slowly getting back into it. Thank you for reading, and I wish you a wonderful week/weekend♡