We finally found a couple of Jennifer's friends over by the people who were dancing, but they were just sting around and talking. We walked up to them and they all squealed, I fought the urge to cover my ears from the piercing noise as they all hugged each other, jumping as they did so. If I were to guess, I would say that this is the first time they have seen each other since Christmas break.

"Jenny! It's so good to see you!" One of the girls said happily.

"You too Sarah! Feels like I haven't seen you in ages"

"Did you get a tan?" another girl asked. I kind of drowned them out for a minute while they all caught up, but I tuned right back in when they started talking about me.

"Who's this Jenny?" The girl Sarah asked, pointing towards me.

"Oh guys! This is my new roommate Katerina! Katerina, this is Sarah, Megan, Chelsea, and Georgia" she introduced everyone.

After we all acquainted ourselves we just hung around, talking and laughing, and soon enough dancing. I was having a good time, Jennifer and her friends weren't all that dad, thought they did have their ear cringing moments when they would squeal in a high enough pitch to call a dog from the next town over. We were all laughing at so thing that was said when Jennifer gets a text, all of a sudden her whole face brightens up.

"Katerina! Come with me, I want you to meet someone!" Jennifer shouts over the music.

Before I could agree or anything thought she grabbed my hand and tows me out of the crowd. I almost bump into people a few times, the only time I did is when she suddenly stopped causing me to ram into her back. I looked around her to see a 6' brown haired blue eyed man, who is in his early 20's, I imimeatily knew it was her brother.

"Katerina, this is my brother Kyle! Ky, this is Katerina.. My new roommate and friend!" She said loudly so he would hear over the music.

"Nice to meet you" he shouted over the music.

"you too, so In the short amount of time that I've known you, I have heard some good things" i told him.

"oh really, like what?" he asked amused.

"just how awesome you are, but I figured that I would judge that for myself if I ever met you" I told him smirking.

"well as you can tell, I'm pretty awesome" he shrugged with a cocky smirk on his face.

"I'm not seeing it..." I trailed off, he put is hd over his heart in mock hurt. I just started laughing at him, he gave me a once over ten started shaking his head.

"well I'm going to go back to the girls! y'all can just stay here and mingle." Jennifer said gesturing with her hands to where we were standing, then she smiled and skipped away.

I looked after her with a raised eyebrow, shaking my head at her in disbelief. I have the sneaking suspicion that she's tying to set me up with her brother. i looked back to Kyle to see him giving his sister that same look i was just a second ago, he looked back to me and ran his hands through his hair, blowing out a puff a breath then laughed a little.

"I cant believe her, she always does this... i'm sorry about-" i held my hand up, cutting him off with a smile.

"it's fine, believe me. i know how it feels" I said laughing.

"really? well at least it's good to know I'm not alone in the world" he chuckled.