Prologue

• 15 years ago • in nyc 📍🗽
Third person pov :

The Morelli family was a total of  five kids
And Esme Morelli had given birth to the sixth a month ago to another beautiful baby girl-Nadine.
Her relationship with her husband-Eros was not the best, she never truly loved him just the idea of him.

She had planned to leave him but it wasn't easy she couldn't just file for divorce, the only way out was death, that's how it is in the mafia especially if you are the Donna of the most powerful one.

She had developed a mindset where nowhere involving the underworld was safe for her babies but Nadine was always being supervised due to her just being born so she took two year old Kamari. In doing so she left behind her other children she thought they could survive because they were boys
14 y/o Malachi, 8 y/o Xanthos and her twins 5 y/o milo and Marcello. She claimed she loved them yet didn't think twice about they before leaving.

She had an affair with the guard and that's how she left, she didn't love anyone she killed the guard after so one could find them. She wasn't stupid the only thing she left was a note in the house otherwise you wouldn't see a trace of  her ever living there.

Dear Eros,

        I apologize for absolutely nothing, I'm doing what's best for my child. Kamari should be able to life a normal life without fear of being kidnapped or used for money. The only thing I regret was not being able to get Nadine as well.

                                    - yours truly,
                                           Esme.

Eros was not even sad when he found the note. He was absolutely livid he truly loved his wife but he loved his children more. He drank his sorrows and tried his best every day to find his daughter but couldn't. He only had Nadine as his daughter now.

Malachi was just 14 and he wondered why his mother left, where did his sister go? He was worried, his father now drinking almost every day coming back drenched in blood or with different women. He had to step up and help raise his siblings.

****

A/n
Ok guys here is the prologue lmk if it's ok or sum like that I'm kinda excited on writing a book although I'm not creative at all.
- bells

WORD COUNT : 404