chapter 8 -🩸

—————chapter 8—————-

- 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 -

tw for disturbing stuff again
(emetophobia, etc)

The voice kept calling my name, and giggling. At this point, I knew I was absolutely screwed. It rang in my ears. It made my skin crawl. It felt too familiar.
She was back.

"Ꭰօղ'է ҍҽ ąƒɾąìժ lմҟҽ, į ʝմʂէ աąղէ էõ էąӀҟ..."

Her voice was glitching like crazy. It took me a while to understand what she was really saying.

I felt my face turn white as tears kept streaming down my face. I kept shaking.
She was in that classroom.
Right in front of me.

Her voice was so unfriendly. Even when she tried to speak in a friendly, nice tone. Her voice wasn't the voice of the girl I knew anymore. I could barely even understand what she was saying at this point. She just sounded like a broken robot. Screeching and cranking. No clear words or sentences. It was honestly terrifying.

I hated every bit of it. I hated how she became so close to me, and manipulated me into thinking that she's the victim. She really got under my skin. No matter where I am or where I go, I can always see her. I can always hear her singing that song, because she's inside my god damn head.

I should've been on Scarlett's side this entire time.
I really am an idiot. I ditched my friend for a person I just met. Not even a person. A fucking doll.
I trusted her, I believed in her. I was so nice to her. And I can take none of that back.

Scarlett, I am so terribly sorry.
I can't even begin to describe it.
The amount of guilt I hold in my heart is undescribable.

It was quiet for a moment. Then she spoke up again.

"Lυƙҽ, ƈσɱҽ σɳ ιɳʂιԃҽ. I ɱαԃҽ ʂσɱҽƚԋιɳɠ ϝσɾ ყσυ~"
She giggled. But it didn't sound like giggling at all, more like just a bunch of weird sounds.

I knew I couldn't run. I really had no other option than to do as she asked. And even if I had some time to run downstairs, she would definitely hear it, and there's no way I'm going to play cat and mouse with this thing. Besides, I had to find and save Henry first. I seriously hope he's okay.

I put one foot in front of the other, going towards the classroom. At this moment I had a huge feeling of guilt and regret. Why am I here again? Why did I let Scarlett die? Why did I trust Belladonna? Why did I fall for Henry?! None of this stupid shit would be happening if it weren't for my dumbass!

I kept taking steps forward, with my expression numb. Tears fell down as I trembled. I was almost at the entrance to the classroom.

I was going to reach for the handle, but the door opened by itself. I saw nothing yet, since the classroom was pretty big. There was only a faint light. The only source of light in the school right now. I stepped inside the classroom, shaking in fear.

I wiped my nose and sniffled.

"Oɦ, աɦʏ ȶɦɛ ʟօռɢ ʄǟƈɛ?" She chuckled again.

I turned around quickly, but I couldn't see her anywhere in the classroom. I could only hear her terrifying voice.

It was hard to see with such a faint light, but I saw an open stock or some sort of storage room at the back of the classroom. She could be there. Staring right at me. She could come out any second.

I couldn't even hold in my tears anymore. I was so scared, I started crying. "What the fuck do you want from me?!" My voice cracked as I screamed at her.