chapter 1 -🎀

[author]
hi im @lunchboxmels on instagram! some of you may also know me through tiktok, or you just found me here! hi im lunchie.
this is my first book.

keep in mind that english isnt my first language, so lets pray there's not many grammar mistakes :)

all of the art are made by me and they have my watermark: lunchie/fnafsocks.

please don't post the art anywhere without credit. although if you want to make fanart of any of the characters, that would be really nice :) tag me!
ig: @lunchboxmels
tiktok: @lunchiebox

[READ]
remember that most of the characters are minors, therefore you shouldn't sexualise them. if you're a minor you can obviously find them attractive but be respectful :)

[WARNING]
Recommended age limit 𝟏𝟑+
gory/bloody/brutal
contains swearing
some readers may find certain chapters disturbing
read at your own risk!

this also includes a bit of romance

[i had to make the cover less bloody so that wattpad approves]

enjoy my pookies

——————————-Chapter 1——————————

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 -

"She just needs a little more final details, and then my beautiful project will finally be ready." Victor proudly announced to himself, resting his hands on his hips.
He looked around the room and glanced at all the piles of papers over the floor and on the desks.

The paper designs, notes and the porcelain shards made the room look very messy. But Victor finally felt genuinely proud of himself. After all these years, it was done. Well, almost done.

Victor's wife Dorothy always thought he was kind of... insane. Victor looked like a very professional office man, but he had such "special" hobbies.

Victor had a whole collection of dolls. That's what the odd thing about him was.
Usually only little girls collect dolls. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but... he was so weirdly obsessed with them. He made sure all of them were sitting in the right order on the shelf and that their hair was braided correctly. He had many names for every single one of them. And he would spend hours sorting them and fixing their dresses. He'd make sure that no one touches them, they were too precious to him.

Well, there's a backstory for his little obsession.
Victor always wanted a daughter. He had been planning on asking Dorothy about making a child together. Specifically a girl. He finally got the courage to ask, so he did.

He knocked on the door of her room, and walked in with a big smile. "Hey dear... Look!" He whispered and handed her a pretty doll with pigtails.
Dorothy's response was nowhere near Victor's expectations. She looked weirdly confused.
"Victor... what is this? You know I don't like dolls." She furrowed her brows as she observed the doll in her hands.