|8| Family Dinner Dress Code

(note from eli: ignore the nz is slanted and canada looks goofy LMAAO aj turned me into his personal drawing slave so I'm tiref)

so uh UK is really hard to write because it's made up of different things so just to clarify in this book:
the UK is England, Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland all at once
like they've been separated before and they can separate back into the four but they're usually just the UK
imagine garnet from Steven universe but there are four gems lmfao idk but dont imagine a gem fusion yeah it's weird nvm you get it

------

No matter what country someone was, represented, or lived in, they probably somewhat disliked the United Kingdom. From the Americas to Asia, Great Britain had invaded about 90% of all countries.

Why was America ranting about this in his head, and later in his notebook? Because after he argued with that Russian imbecile, his brother called him and told him about a "family dinner" with his siblings. Family his ass. His father, the UK, had brought up the idea for this dinner but didn't even tell his son about it himself. He was a selfish prick and the United States was planning to not go, but Canada's begging was irrefutable.

So, there he was, judging himself in the mirror as he tried to tie a tie. That was another thing, his "father" had never taught him how.

And the American loved the people of the UK, they were tolerable, it was just the personified flag he once wished to call "dad" that he couldn't stand.

Canada said he had to wear a suit and tie because his father had a strict "family dinner dress code" for some reason. None of the YouTube tutorials were working, and nobody was around to help him.

His neighbor, Laos, also didn't know how to tie a tie because the only formal clothing she wore were xout Laos.

He could call Canada to help him, but he (and his other siblings) were already at the restaurant. Shit, he was late. Again.

He groaned and threw his tie to the ground, he needed to hurry.

Russia could help him, he wears those stupid ties all of the time. But then again, why would America ask the man he just got into an argument with for help?

Nevermind. He needed it, he was already 20 minutes late.

He practically ran out his door and to the Russian's, knocking on it. He had to wait for a minute before Russia opened it,

"Go avay, американский," He spoke with a sigh. "Vhat do you even vant?"

"Russia, tie my tie."

"Vhat?"

"Tie my tie, please,"

The Russian blinked, he looked the same as before, but more exhausted. "Vhy can't you do it?"

"Because I was never taught how!" The US started, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"...Okay," America sighed in relief as Russia agreed. He took the tie from the US and started tying, America stood in awe.

Russia's scarred hands were gentle, despite himself. He carefully helped America while his hands brushed against his neck. The US was caught in the moment when Russia finished. "Vhere are you going?"

He had to turn his head away, embarrassed. "Why do you want to know?"

He "ugh'ed'. "You'rrre velcome, американский?" Russia said sarcastically as he grew aggravated.

America sighed, "A dinner with some old man I hate and all of my siblings."

"Vhatever, you can go avay now,"