09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.

Start from the beginning

That was something he didn't realize before, when he's with her he doesn't think about such things as how to dress, how to act, or if she would like the movie he's choosing. He wasn't worried if she thinks he was childish just for watching cartoon movies at twenty-five years old age. A part of him knew she wouldn't think like that.

She looked back at the TV again.

"Mhm... I won't tell you now."

"Why?"

"I need to see the ending first."

"Why? Why do you need to see the ending first?"

She sighed, looking back at him.

"I need to confirm my point of view first, otherwise what I said won't make sense!" She frowned looking at him like if it would be an obvious thing.

"Okay, okay, I did not ask anything."

Jesus, she got mad really fast.

"You're very insistent.," she said frowning, but the way she was trying to hold back a smile let him know she wasn't serious. The teasing tone too.

"I am impatient."

"That, too."

One hour later, the light begins to peek through the windows

Their previous drunk selfs long forgotten, resulting in two grown up childs with sleepy eyes in the middle of the kitchen.

Jungkook rested his head on her isle, sitting in the bar chair with his long arms hanging at his sides. His eyes were closed as he just wanted a long time of sleep now, and it didn't matter to him that he was not in a bed because with the tiredness everything feels comfy. There was no way he was not falling asleep there.

But there was another one of his senses that woke up at that moment.

Gwrlll...

Lisa, who was leaning on the kitchen counter, fixed her eyes on the boy.

"Was it your stomach?" She asked.

He opened his eyes. She could see his face clearly from that angle. His cheek pressed to the isle, and the long hair of his bangs was falling, almost covering his round eyes and nose. He still had his black hoodie and the sleeves were sticking out of his hands.

He opened his eyes hearing her. He frowned and she saw how he gave a quick glance at his stomach.

"I'm hungry," he went back to close his eyes. "Feed me."

Tsk...

"Why would I?"

"Because you're nice to me."

At this point, none of them knew who was more sleepy, and the words they say weren't hardly thought.

"Aren't people always nice to you?"