6.The Pharmaceutical Company

Black McLaren 765LT a shinny black color carbon fibre car producing an unique sound of their famed roar. It expressed the sounds of pure joy borne from world-class engineering, producing a throaty rumble connecting the driver to their car. The car got into the parking lot of mallik Industries whose building stood high having it's mirror like shining glasses due to sunlight falling on it.

The clicking of black heels was heard, as the person stepped down from the car grabbing a black leather handbag in her left hand. The person walked towards the escalator carrying herself up with confidence. She got on them and reached the 45th floor and knocked the door.

"Come in " replied Zaved nonchalantly continue his work.

"Zaved Bhaiiiiii" the person screamed out loud.

( Brother)

Zaved's concentration got distracted and he looked up at his friends who was more like his sister. He got up from his chair and shook her hands.

"Have a seat, How you doing it's been so long since I saw you and Why didn't you attend my wedding!?!? Wait first of all would you like to have a coffee or soft drinks? " Zaved bombarded her with questions.

" Bro lemme take a breath first " Replied the person who now sat at the couch present in his cabin.

" Well not gonna lie but I'm really disappointed Rumana that you didn't come to my wedding " Zaved said sitting across her on the couch.

" Bro, first of all i would like to sincerely apologize for not coming in your wedding because at the last moment something came and it needed my attention so I wasn't able make my presence there . And yeah I'm doing good. Well don't worry I would like to sponsor your honeymoon as soon as this case gets over cause I want a niece or a nephew soon. Do you know since childhood I wanted to be phupo first. " She said winking at him at the end.

" Tum kabhi sudhrugi nhi na " Zaved said smiling.

( You never going to learn)

"Nope, well tell me why did you call me so urgently anything to worry about or something bothering you? " Rumana said as she was a 22 year old attorney she might look young but had a great mind and sence in law and what or which ever case she had taken as a rookie she had always won it. Not gonna underestimate her by telling her a rookie.

"One of my shareholders of pharmaceutical company , stole our new medicine technique and tried to add some new chemical compounds in it and testing it in few people and Introducing as their product.The new chemical compounds which were introduced was harmful.
As the Mallik Pharmaceutical applied for patent that company also applied it but with some ways they got a patent registration early than us. Now that company filed a case upon us saying that we stole their ideas. I hope you would find any solution to it more that I would request you to take this case. " Zaved said keeping his hand in his forehead tired of everything happening at the company recently.

" Bhai, why are you being so formal. Well this case look kinda mystifying and perplexing but don't worry I would look into it but for that i need to study some file to know the history about this medicine and your company records." Rumana said getting lost in her thought looking for a solution to this.

"Don't worry still we have a higher chances of winning as you said the new chemical compounds they introduced in your idea of medicines was harmful. If not due to patent still they can get into trouble due to this medicine. " Rumana said.

"Oh, how about you come to my house for dinner as I have company's pharmaceutical file in home. But now you can look into the company's file. " Zaved said.