5.Walima

It was Dua and Javed's Walima, all the family members with relatives were present.

(Cr

(Cr.Pinterest)

Dua's outfit

(Cr. Pinterest)

Zaved's outfit

"Congratulations to you both" Imran said as he climbed up the stage. (He was Zaved's best friend)

"Bhai kya lag raha hai" Imran said.

( bro you looking so handsome)

" Thank you " Zaved replied taking him in a bone crushing hug.

"Bhabhi aap bhi hoor lag rahi hai lekin sach mein aapki choice ko manna padege.. Apki choice itni gnadi kaise ho sakti hai duniya mein itney handsome log hai lekin aap yehi bandar mil na tha. Jab bhi dekho naak mein gussa chadha hota hai bhai ka. " Imran jokingly which made Dua chuckle and Zaved fake glared at him.

(Sister in law you looking beautiful too but not gonna lie you really have a bad taste. There are tons of handsome people but didn't expected that a beauty like you will chose this monkey to get married.)

"Well ,How was your vacation in Italy? " Zaved asked ignoring his remarks.

"Ghatiya, Vayad, Astagfirullah, like mein waha pe 15 din ke liye gaya tha lekin kisi Mafia ney mujhe kidnapped kar key 365 days nhi diya to fall in love" Imran said fake crying while both of them chuckled.

( Bad, soo bad, God forbid me, I went there for 15 days and no Mafia kidnapped me and gave me 365 days to fallen in love.)

" Bro you are a man, and top of it , you are not a gay and the third reason you look like an Archaeopteryx. " Zaved said with a sigh looking at his overdramatic friend.

{Archaeopteryx, sometimes referred to by its German name, "Urvogel", is a genus of bird-like dinosaurs.

Lived: 150.8 million years ago - 125.45 million years ago
Extinction status: Extinct
Length: 51 cm (Head to tail)
Speed: 7.2 km/h (Maximum, Running)
Scientific name: Archaeopteryx (Ancient wing)
Mass: 0.82 – 1 kg (Adult)
Source : Wikipedia }

"Fir bhi Koi Mafia queen bhi kidnap karti toh mein accept kar leta, i had no problem with it " Said Imran.

( If any mafia queen had kidnapped me i would have accepted her.)

"Afsos" Said zaved keep hand in Imran's shoulder in a sarcastic way while dua chuckled.

(Grief)

"Bhabhi ek favor kariya na koi ladki apko nazar mein hogi toh thoda you know " Said Imran. The hand which Zaved had kept in his shoulder, he smacked him with it.

( Sister in law , can do me a favor, if you know any girl can you introduce her to me?)

"Aaah yeh kya jungle harakatein hai Zaved" Said Imran rubbing his shoulder which Dua chuckled at the duo.

( What is this animalistic behavior Zaved?)

"Apni bhabhi sey aisa koi baat karta hai huh? " Said Zaved .

( Does anyone talk to their Sister in law In such a way)

" Gajab Baezatti hai " Imran shook his dramatically.

( What a derogatory.)

..............

It's been a week to their Walima , now they were back to Norway.

Dua slided the drapes so that sunlight can enter their room. It was 7:00 Am and Zaved had to reach office by 8:30 Am as he was having a meeting and here the man was sleeping as if there is no tomorrow.

"Zaved utthey " Dua shook his half naked body for umpteenth time getting irritated slightly.

(Wake up)

But he just hummed as she was about to leave his side he took a hold of her hands and pulled her on top of him.

" Zaved what are you doing , you are getting late for your meeting. Hurry up! " Dua stated.

It struck Zaved he hurriedly got up not before kissing her forehead and rushed to Washroom to get ready.

Dua shook her head at his habits and got downstairs to prepare for their breakfast. After good 30 mins he came downstairs , she was preparing his  Aloo ka paratha, while he back hugged her.

" Sorry jana, I'm unable to give you proper time nowadays due to office work but dont worry soon after all the mess gets resolved in company, we'll surely spend time together. "

"Ohkay" Dua said disappointed but knowing that he was stressed due to some mess which was created by company shareholders.

One of his shareholders of pharmaceutical , stole their new medicine technique and tried to add some new chemical compounds in it and testing it in few people and Introducing as their product.The new chemical compounds which were introduced was harmful.
As the Mallik Pharmaceutical applied for patent that company also applied it but with some ways they got a patent registration early than them. Now that company filed a case upon them saying they stole their ideas.

Dua turned around and hugged him back they stayed in their embrace for few good minutes. After that Dua pulled herself and Zaved sulked like a kid.

"Hurry up you need to do your breakfast too. No skipping it today!! " She said sternly.

"Jee begum" He said in a playful voice.

( Yes, wifey)

..........

Zaved came early from his office today it's was 8 PM and Dua was cooking in the kitchen. He sneaked in into the house and snaked his arm around her. She shrieked getting frightening. " Aah kon hai?!! ")

( Who are you?)

"Aapne toh mujhe dara hey diya" She said.

( You scared Me)

While he replied playfully " I'm the man whose name was being moaned last night like a mantra. Dua blushed hard but pushed him lightly.

" What are you cooking? " He asked

" Butter Chicken " She stated.

"Acha thodey issey chakh kar bataye ki isme namak hai ya nhi" She said taking a bit of gravey in tip of her finger and forwarding it towards his mouth.

( Can you taste and tell me does it have a right amount of salt or not)

Zaved took her finger in his mouth and sucked the masala in a playful way and hummed as if not getting satisfied enough. He took her into a French kiss she was taken back by it.
He sucked his upper lips then lower lips, his tongue explored her mouth like an explorer.
Zaved turned off the induction and placed her on top of the dining table kissing her hungrily.

Soon the both souls got lost on cloud nine. They both raptured the moment showing how much they loved each other and hungry for each other. Jubilation radiating off them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Meanings☆

On cloud nine : extremely happy.

Rapture : A feeling of intense pleasure or joy.

Jubilation : A feeling of great happiness and triumph.