3.Wedding

It was Zara's wedding. All business associates with the relatives were invited. As Saad now took over his business after he got retirement from his job. He took care of it perfectly.

The wedding went on full enthusiasm. Even Zaved was present over there to attend it cause his family won't be able to come to Norway due to some circumstances.

He stood talking to Saad regarding his business as Saad and Yazan were a business associate and good friends.

After a while Dua came to call her father as her grandma was calling him. And Astagfirullah Zaved was struck by her beauty. She was wearing a emerald green color Sharara. While her hairs in plates.

She also bid him and went with her father. Zaved stood there checking his phone while he heard some aunties.

"Have you looked at Dua she is so beautiful, I'll be send rishta to her house ASAP. "

"Yeah she looks more beautiful now as she has loose some weight. I might  also send alliance" Other women replied, which boiled Zaved's blood and felt possesive towards her. And at that moment he realised that he loved her. Better late that never. He kept it in mind to talk to his parents. Cause he always takes his parents suggestions and allowance before taking any decision.

Ariz came and talked to him. He personally liked Ariz's personality.
After having some food with Ariz he took his leave.

.................... ..... ...

After two weeks

Everything was going smooth, but not until yesterday cause Zaved send a proposal for Dua not able to stay away from her anymore. Saad and Dania accepted the proposal ,telling Dua was already eighteenth and it was perfect time for her marriage, while Noor was shattered not wanting her daughter to go through all that , she has went through. Ariz insisted his father alot telling him to wait until she completes her studies but Saad Ibrahim's ego and respect comes first rather than love. As always he accepted his mother's suggestions.

Zaved also talked to his parents and they were coming to Norway to talk about their alliance.
........ ............

Everything was going on a full swing their parents fixed everything.

It was a dinner night with Zaved's family.
Noor set up the table with the help of the maids. Saad sat at the head chair bedside him sat Yazan with Zahira and Zaved. Then at the other end head chair sat Dania(Grandmother of Dua, mother of Saad).
Dua sat parallel to Zaved, Noor sat parallel to Zahira and Ariz sat parallel to Yazan.

"Mashallah apka bohot khubsurat ghar hai" Zahira said smiling.

(You have such a beautiful House. )

"Alhamdulillah" Replied Dania.

(All praise to Allah)

They had their dinner having small conversation  here and there.

At the end while they were having desserts after dinner.
Zaved said " I want to have some words with Dua, if y'all don't mind!"

"But" Before Ariz could say anything, Dania cut him and said "Jee Zarur"

(Yes, Indeed)

"Dua beta jao jakar, Zaved ko garden dikha kar aayo" Dania said smiling seekly.

(Child, go and show Zaved our garden)

As they reached near the garden Zaved said " Assalamu Alaikum " Trying to initiate a conversation.

"Walaikum Assalam " She replied not looking at his face but staring at the grass as if it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Dua mein idhar udhar ki baatein nhi karunga seedha point mein aana chahunga, kya aap iss rishtey sey khush hai?"