37. So take off all your clothes

Start from the beginning

"You didn't think you would get away with that, now did you." Jisung loved to teased. It was his love language.
"What do you need, baby?" Minho didn't even look at Jisung, he just tried to gently pull his head down again.
Jisung refused.
"You're not the only one that wants to be pleased." Jisung crawled up and looked Minho in his eyes.

Minho had the biggest grin on his face.
"Do you want to be fucked by me baby?" He asked eagerly.
Jisung nodded and bit his bottom lip
With one movement Jisung was on his back again. Some of Jisung's saliva dripped from Minho's cock onto Jisung's clothes.

"Let's get you out of these then." Minho already tore away the dirty clothes, undressing him completely. His hand stroked Jisung's inner thigh and made his way up. Minho's soft fingers traced all around the area but never directly touched what was so eager to be pleased.

"When are you going to-"

"Beg for it." Minho interrupted.
Jisung looked up at Minho, not sure if he should. Minho didn't care, he just waited. Touching all around the place where Jisung wanted to be touched the most.

"The sweeter you beg for me, the better I'll make it for you." Minho spoke so smoothly as if it wasn't his first time have sex with a guy. Truth was, he had fantasised about this moment more than Jisung could ever imagine. All Minho wanted right now was to play out his imagined scenario.
With one finger Minho traced over Jisung's dick, barely touching it. The slight contact made Jisung arch his back, wanting more.

"Come on then, baby. For me?" Minho asked sweetly before placing a soft kiss on Jisung's thigh.

"Oh fuck, alright." Jisung pressed the back of his head in Minho's pillow again. "Please Minho, please. I beg you, please!"

Minho smiled at Jisung's beautiful words. Without hesitation he spit on Jisung's tip and spread it down. Soon Minho's lips followed and the sensation spready through Jisung's entire body. Everything tingled and ached to be touched, wanting Minho's hands everywhere.

"Good boy." Minho whispered, he stopped to hear Jisung's whimpers. Minho sat up on his knees and took off his own shirt. Jisung's eyes traced over every piece of skin that Minho revealed, leaving nothing to his imagination.

God, my boyfriend is hot.

Minho threw his shirt on the ground and went back up to kiss Jisung. Minho was now sitting between Jisung's legs, their erections touching everytime they moved their body. They tried to move in sync and they deepened their kiss. At some point Jisung's lips began to feel numb. He didn't care. He loved every single one of Minho's kisses.

"Open the top drawer." Minho nodded towards his nightstand. Jisung did as he was told and pulled it open. A small bottle with a clear liquid came rolling forward. Minho reached inside, grabbed the bottle and a circle packaged in a black square.

"Only if you're okay with it." Minho presented the items to Jisung.

"Minho, I swear, if you don't take me now..." Jisung sighed while gasping for air.

"Hm, if you're already out of breath now, wait until I'm done with you." Minho smiled and tucked a strand of Jisung's hair behind his ear.

Minho opened the square packaging, took the condom out of it and rolled it down on himself. Before Minho could grab the bottle, Jisung was already handling the lube.
The clear liquid dripped from the bottle into his hand. Slowly Jisung rubbed it down on the condom.

"Ah~" Minho moaned, both in surprise and pleasure. "It's cold, but you feel so good."

Jisung rubbed the remaining lube on his hand at the edge of his hole.

"Can I?"

Jisung nodded.

Minho slowly inserted himself into Jisung. Both boys moaned at the feeling. Jisung slapped his hand into his mouth. He hadn't expect himself to moan so loudly.
Minho removed Jisung's hand and interlaced their fingers.

"Don't cover up or hold back those pretty sounds, I want to hear them all." Minho whispered into Jisung's ear. He started moving again and Jisung let out a breath. After easing in to it, Minho started thrusting faster. He really wanted to take his time, but he just couldn't with Jisung moaning and panting below him. It turned him on like crazy.
Tingles spready through their bodies and they moved in sync.

"Minho, please..." Jisung wasn't afraid to beg for what he wanted anymore.

Minho took Jisung's dick in his hands and started to move to the rhythm of their bodies. Jisung moved his hips up and down like crazy and Minho couldn't hold it anymore.

"Jisung, I-" but before Minho could finish that sentence Jisung let out the loudest moan, squeezed Minho's hand and clawed at the bed sheets with his other hand. Seeing the white liquid leaking from his boyfriend delivered the final blow for him. He thrusted hard and deep inside Jisung until he came too. Minho groaned as he let it flow out.

"Fuck, Jisung. Fuck, you're hot."