C H A P T E R : 2 3

Hoseok walk towards Jungkook and in no matter of seconds, he push him away from y/n and look at him furiously. His eyes burning in rage;

Pointing his finger at Jungkook he speak, "I told you to stay away from my sister, I fucking warned you in the university, didn't I?!" He ask.

Anger is visible in his eyes and voice. Hoseok just came here as a guest in place of his dad.

Jungkook's dad and Hoseok and y/n's dad are friends, they usually meet on business trips and meetings so, that's why they never know about them being friends.

Hoseok's dad asked him to meet son of Mister Jeon i.e., Jungkook as he was already present here in Busan, also he is next heir of Jeon's empire. Both of their dad's wanted them to get along but;

Things are going opposite as they thought.

Jungkook look at hoseok and finally he decide to speak, "I won't argue with you hoseok, you're older than me but I want to say is, I love your sister. We planned to tell you about this soon but we never thought you'll catch us like that" he admit.

Hoseok scoff, "love? So, the International playboy gonna tell me what is love huh?" He ask and take his phone out of his pocket.

"You call this love huh?" He played the video and throw his phone in Jungkook's hand, "listen it carefully now.. maybe now you see the truth" he said.

Then the video played; nothing can be seen in the video except for the black screen, maybe it's dark.

••••

"Why are you here jungkook, is y/n not able to satisfy your desires hm?" A female voice ask, that's no other than Ava.

"No she is not!.. in fact she is not even able to make me feel horny just like the way you do Ava.." a male voice speak and this voice seems likely to be of Jungkook.

"Forget that I ever behave rude with you, but I want you right now.. would let me have you?" He ask, his voice is cutting in between maybe because of some errors.

"And always remember a playboy never fall in love, she meant nothing to me. Once I'll take her virginity, I'll leave her like shit and come to you.. just watch me".

Soon some shuffling sound start to come and in no matter of seconds, the whole room was filled with moans and groans.

Skin slapping can be heard, kissing and lewd sounds can be heard, "ugh! Jungkook you fuck me so good and so deep baby.. ah- just like that.. yeah-ah right there" she moan.

The kissing sound came and then he speak, "shit.. your pussy is so good ava, I never get enough of you.. ah fuck, take me deeper.. yeah- just like that" he groan.

••••

The video ended; both y/n and Jungkook stand there, frozen on their spots. His whole cabin filled with dangerous silence.

Drop by drop tears start to drop down from her eyes, her heart clench, her throat feel heavy like words stuck at the back of it. Her whole world dropped in a matter of seconds.

She feel nothing but, numb like she is not even able to blink her eyes. Today, she meet with her first heartbreak of her life.. today is the day when she get to know, how hurt we feel when someone stab your heart.

Jungkook on the other hand, stand there to process up everything before he finally speak, "this is not me.. I swear on my life, this is not me" he said to hoseok.