C H A P T E R : 0 7

Y/n wake up and look at the clock, 'fuck! Did I really slept this much?' she ask to herself in disbelief but then, her gaze fall onto the sticky note, written by hazel.

"I hope you had a good sleep. It's the first time today, when you sleep peacefully without nightmare so, I didn't wake you up".

- Hazel ;)

Y/n then once again look at the clock, 'I can still attend my next class' she nod her head before rushing out of the bed and going inside the bathroom.

She quickly freshen up herself and take a quick shower before coming out of the bathroom.

Y/n change her clothes, wear her shoes, pick up her bag and phone before rushing out of the dorm.

-----

She step inside her next class while panting heavily. Y/n look around the class, finally a sigh leave her mouth as she spot hazel, sitting on her place as well as no teacher in the class till now.

Hazel did not notice y/n, but Jungkook's eyes lit up as soon as his gaze land on y/n, who is walking towards her seat with her bag hung on her shoulder.

Soon y/n take her seat beside Hazel and in front of Jungkook and Jimin. "Oh, hey! When did you arrive? I didn't notice" hazel speak, surprisingly.

Y/n chuckle, "just now only" she reply. "Okay, did you sleep well? You should've take a break today" y/n shake her head "I already slept enough, also I'm feeling good now".

Hazel simply nod to her answer, she open her mouth to say something but then, Jungkook speak "hey! Did you sleep well? Are you sick? How are you feeling now?" He ask.

Y/n raise her one eyebrow and finally turn around to look at the Jungkook with surprise look on her face "I'm totally fine, but why are you so worry about me?" She ask.

A gulp pass down through Jungkook's throat while Jimin smirk and nod his head "yeah! Why are you so worry about her?"

Jungkook shot him a glare to which Jimin laughs and look away "okay okay!".

Jungkook clear his throat and stand up from his place. All three look at him confuse as he bend down to y/n's level and whisper in her ear.

"because, you're so much important for me baby".

Y/n's eyes widen while hazel and Jimin, both look at them confuse. Hazel look at Jimin, who just shrug and shake his head, having no idea what Jungkook said.

Jungkook smirk to see y/n blushing face and sit back on his place.

Soon the professor arrive in the class.

Hazel want to ask y/n what he just said, but she keep quiet as professor start her lectures for today.

-----

"Okay so, before the end of the class, I want to inform you all about something" professor announce. Everyone nod their head and listen to her carefully.

"First of next month, you guys have to submit your assignment along with your partner. You all have to write a story or short novel on any genre within the provided word limit" she announce.