C H A P T E R : 1 4

"here's your coffee and sandwich for you" Jungkook put the plate of sandwich and cup of cold coffee in front of her.

"I told you there's no need for this, I'll have my breakfast at my dorm only. Hazel also mus-" his word cut off in between when jungkook peck her lips.

"How can you speak so much with just a little pretty mouth huh? Can't you eat peacefully?" He ask, y/n frown "shut up and why'd you always have to kiss me?" she ask.

Jungkook cup her face between his palm and press a deep kiss on her forehead, "because, you're my precious princess" he said.

Y/n gulp as she feel butterflies in her stomach. Her heartbeat increase and her breathing hitch, this happens with her everytime she is with Jungkook.

But why she feel this way towards him?

"Now eat, silly" Jungkook speak, she snap back to reality and nod her head "sure".

Jungkook chuckle and shake his head before start eating his breakfast. His eyes stuck on her as she take a bite of her sandwich.

A gulp pass down through Jungkook's throat as he can not help himself but to get aroused by letting his dirty imagination roam around his mind.

'this Jimin made me pervert too'.

He shake his head several times to remove those thoughts from his mind. Y/n look at him, "hey! Are you alright.. kook?" She ask.

Jungkook look up at her "huh? Y-yeah, I'm alright, don't worry" he smile. Y/n look at him and shrug "okay".

------

Y/n tip-toe enter inside her dorm and close the door behind her quietly. She look around and sigh in relief as hazel is nowhere to be seen.

Y/n throw herself on the bed and lay down comfortably. She close her eyes and the first who comes in front of her is Jungkook.

Her heartbeat raise as she again start to feel butterflies in her stomach which she only feels when she's with Jungkook or, he is around her.

'what's wrong with me? Why I am feeling this way towards you?' she ask herself and open her eyes quickly.

Y/n put her hand above her chest as she feel the sudden raise of her heartbeat 'what are you doing to me jungkook?'.

She groan in frustration, not knowing what to do. She is tired of feeling this way towards Jungkook.

Suddenly, hazel unlock the door and step inside the dorm. She look at y/n and gasp "where were you? I searched the whole campus" she ask.

Y/n bite her lower lip, "I was feeling suffocated here, so I went to talk a walk on terrace" hazel raise her eyebrow, "terrace?" She repeat.

Y/n nod, "y- yeah terrace, any problem?" She ask. Hazel shake her head "well no problem, I just forgot to check on terrace. But, next time please make sure to inform me before going anywhere" she speak.

Y/n nod "sure!".

Suddenly, hazel's phone buzz. She look at the notification and then smile towards y/n "everyone is planning to go to cafe today after that we'll go to watch a movie" she inform.

Y/n smile "that's cool, but who all are coming?" She ask.

"Me, you, Jin and Jungkook" she reply. Y/n raise her eyebrow, "jimin?" She ask. Hazel chuckle, "he was finishing his assignment with kai for the whole night so, he must be sleeping" she admit.