wedding gift from mina

After the kiss and everything, everyone went to the gym where there was food and where people would do speeches about the two lovers.
Izuku and aizawa sat in a corner with only 2 seats just for them to have some space from everyone.
That's when people started the speeches but little did they know it would lead to something awesome.

First to talk was bakugo.
"This goes out to my teacher aizawa. Dont hurt izuku ever or I'll hunt you down and hurt you. Izuku is like a brother to me and I hate to see him cry or hurt. Other than that i hope you have a great marriage"

Next was mitsuki
"I'm speaking for both me and izukus mother inko. We want grandchildren soon so chop chop. Last thing is I know aizawa will treat my innocent bean right but if he doesnt I'm siding with my son and hunting him down."

After a little bit of speeches it was minas turn and also the time they get their wedding suprise

"Hi I'm mina ashido, I am in class 1a which means aizawa is my teacher and I'm also friends with izuku. I side with bakubabe and izubabes mom when they said they want grandbabies so I got a gift..."

It was silent when they saw a teenage girl walk beside mina. Everyone was confused until mina spoke up again.

"This is the suprise. Their quirk is making a boy be able to get pregnant as many times as they want and the quirk never wears off. I paid like 100 dollars for this so I better be one of the aunts of your baby or babys. Have a great life together"

And with that mina walked off the stage in the gym to go get some soda leaving a shocked izuku.

Aizawa: "you thinking about it"

Izuku: "hm? About what"

Aizawa: "getting pregnant.."

Izuku: "I mean if you want to I'd be happy to"

Aizawa: "hm let's go ask the girl if she can help with her quirk"

So that's what they did. The teenage girl said yes and brung izuku to the bathroom away from everyone else to use her quirk.
After they were done izuku ran out to his now husband and jumps on him not even thinking about the dress.
"I can get pregnant now!!" The green haired boy shouted in his ear.
Aizawas eyes sparkled at the thought of being able to have a family with izuku and it was pretty emotional news so he shed a few tears.
'This night is truly the best night' aizawa thought to himself.