finally out of their life's.

(IM BACKK)

The LOV sent the video to the police again of jirou hitting izuku while izuku was covered in blood.
Before the news posted the video they checked in with the pro heros first, basically Nezu.
Once nezu said it was fine then they went ahead and made a video to post on the news.
Everyone watching found out who mic and jirou really were. Evil, selfish, and horrible people.
Meanwhile nezu was calling the police to come get mic and then started to revoke his hero liscence.

Once the police got there they took present mic away into the back of the car.
All they needed to do was take jirou out of UA and aizawa and izuku would finally be safe again.
Jirou later on tried to sneak into UA by the front gate where the pro heros were already waiting for her.
"Kyouka Jirou you are now expelled from UA and in addition you are not to be near UA grounds at all. Thank you" nezu said.
"What why" she argued back, "for working with present mic to kidnap and harm a teenager".
With that she stormed off but that left the heroes wondering who caught them and why send an anonymous text to the police about it.

As they were thinking a portal showed up and they saw the person that had been taken with a few others walking out.

(Its short but I'm trying to make more parts with no ideas so we just gone have to deal wit it)