locked in a closet PART 3.

THE CLASSES POV

Mina shoved both boys into the closet beside the living room. It wasnt locked but she told the two boys not to move and walked back into the living room.

Baku: what the hell pinky those two arent on good terms what so ever.

Mina: yeah and maybe this could fix it

Iida: really mina. This is not appropriate behavior for a hero in training.

Kiri: give it a rest iida she may be right

Baku: sensei literally said dating him was a mistake and izuku smacked him for it. They are gonna fight

Kami: hes right. Me, bakugo, nezu, present mic, hawks, and midnight were all there.

Mina: they will be fine

Iida: take them out ashido

Kiri: I have a bad feeling now

Ochaco: same

Todo: I don't know midoriya but I'll protect him with my life

Mina: simp
Ocha: simp
Eijiro: simp
Kami: simp
Ochaco: simp
Baku: tch damn icyhot is a simp

Baku: ok but if I hear anything I'm getting them out

With that everyone started to play truth or dare again. A few minutes later they heard izuku shouting at aizawa. They couldnt hear what he said but they knew they were arguing already.

Baku: I'm about to go get them.

Mina: no no itll be fine

Iida: I dont think this is good

Kiri: maybe we should let them out minabro..

Momo: everyone shut up and listen..

The class went silent and heard muffled screaming.
They could hear a little but not all of it.

.
.
.

What they heard

I: "DONT CALL ME IZUKU IT CLEARLY WASNT A MISTAKE"

A: "YOU KNOW MAYBE IT WASNT A MIISTAKE AND I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID IT AT FIRST BUT IT CLEARLY WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SAY THAT."
.

.
.

Back to the class

Baku: I think they are talking about what sensei said

Mina: I mean maybe but I rarely ever hear aizawa shout it's scary

Iida: same
Todo: same
Kiri: same
Momo: same
Kami: same I rarely hear him yell

Ochaco: wait guys shut up I heard heavy footsteps.

All of a sudden izuku runs in clearly out of breathe, shaking and crying. "K-kacchan he hit me and said that he actually meant to say i-it *hic*" izuku said.
Bakugo and kamanari were furious meanwhile the others were just staring in shock.
"Its okay izuku itll be okay now come show me the mark" bakugo said in a calm tone.
Izuku walked over and sat infront of him and tilted his head to the right cheek where he was slapped.
There was a big red handprint on the side of his face. Gasps were heard all throughout the room when they seen it.
Katsuki immediately pulled the younger crying boy into his arms making a 'shhh' sound trying to calm him.
.
.

.
.
.
.
(It looked like this)

Mina took a picture of it to show some people

.
.
.
.
.
.
Mina took a picture of it to show some people. She didnt know who yet but she knew she was gonna send it to atleast a few people.

TBC BECAUSE WHY NOT