One up and One to Go

Adaya pov

I woke to the sound of cinking pots. Why is someone in my kitchen I got up and grabbed a sword from under my little pallet on the floor then crept that way, before I entered I looked to the couch, Gretha was still there, then I looked to the bed. Nothing.....Garen was making the racket. And it's not even day light outside. I lay the sword down and picked up a broom, this oughta teach him, I waited for him to enter the room and when he did I stuck the handle under his jaw. "who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I did not give him time to answer I pushed it harder into his chin when he stated and pressed more. "well. Answer me?!"

"A-adaya it's m-me." I couldn't help but to laugh I removed the stick and stupid me, I hugged him.....time to make up for that mistake.

"G-garen I kn-know" I mocked back at him unable to keep from cracking a smile. First natural one I've done in a while.

"ha ha very funny. You obviously don't know just how scary you are."

"wouldn't doubt it. Welcome back to the land of the living soldier."

"Yea, how long was I out for?" I could hear a bit of worry in his voice.

"Day four at sunrise."I tried to make it sound Like nothing, unsuccessful.

"four days! Where is the commander?!"

"Garen.....you took a sword to the lung four days out is Nothing. And grethas on the couch. He's still out I'll give him another couple of day before he can wake."

"so he's gonna live?"

"Yes, now go lay down you do still need rest." I walked him to the bed and sat him on the edge then lit a candle so I could examine the wound. I unrolled the bandage and poked and jabbed at the scar despite his protests. The scar will stay but will still heal a bit more. " Great news I'm only going to have to take one foot." I could see the blood drain from his face.

" Why would you have to take a foot for a wound on my chest."

"i don't I just had to see a bad reaction to make sure the medicine is working right." The blood came back to his face just as quickly assuring me it was doing it's work properly, and healing his body. I played him down and moved to my pallet.

" Why am I on the bed while your on the floor?"

"because your the injured one. Go to sleep."

"but I'm not that bad off right nowz why don't you switch with me?"

"If your feet leave that bed I will cut them off. Go to sleep I'm tired."

I guess he got the message because I heard him turn over and the talking stopped, I quickely fell asleep again as well. Guuta now I'm dreaming about that guy. It's time for him to go.