"That weapon says otherwise! Boboiboy triple split!" The elemental superhero yelled, raising his arm where his power watch was on.

Insignia of the elemental powers he chose to use suddenly appeared, glowing brightly before he jumped out of it to reveal three copies of the young man with the same attire just in different colours. The guards were stunned to see this happen before their very eyes, it was almost unbelievable. "W-what kind of magic is that!?" One of the terrified guards questioned them, pointing to the three elemental splits with Y/n. "It is impossible! What kind of a creature are you!? You are not ordinary!" Another yelled out at them.

"Silly guards, we are not magic, I'm Thorn! Nice to meet you!" Boboiboy Thorn gave them a salute, greeting them enthusiastically as usual. "You guys seem like you peed your pants," Boboiboy Cyclone laughed loudly, holding his stomach because of the horrified looks the elves gave them. "What magic are you talking about? The only ones with dark magic here are you," Boboiboy Ice calmly held the back of his neck, without even looking at their opponents.

"Huh?" Y/n blinked at the trio in bewilderment. It was always amusing to know how Boboiboy keeps so many different personalities inside him. "Don't worry your pretty little head, Y/n! We can handle this for you," Cyclone cheekily began while winking at the conflicted female Glamour. "Yeah! Feel the wrath of Climate change trio!" the three elemental splits posed out of the blue. Everyone watched them in disbelief, blinking at the not-so-ordinary display the Earthlings had managed to show the Glamourans.

"Haha! Feel intimidated now? We're the outlanders from a galaxy far far away. Fear us, we have rice!" The wind element laughed, adding irrelevant things to their conversation. The Glamourans don't recognise what 'rice' is, they wondered if it's a powerful weapon. "What is 'Climate'?" Y/n was puzzled, they were speaking words that she couldn't recognise. That was certainly a good question to ask.

"Oh! Climate is... Uh..." Thorn trailed off, realising that he also didn't know what that word is either. "Dunno! I just agreed to call our team that because it sounds smart," Thorn gave the female a thumbs up, giving her a blissful smile in the process. Crickets played in the background as the Glamourans deadpanned at his cheerful expression in return. "Ehehe, moving on! We're going to take you down!" The 2nd-tier form of the leaf element added, with him being enthusiastic as ever.

"You know, you can choose to play safe. We won't attack you but... You let us pass, pretty easy right?" Boboiboy Ice bargained, walking forward to their opponents with his two hands stuffed inside the pockets of his trousers. "Or... Unless you decide to be a jerk and still block the path then I'll make sure to meet your doom," the cold element began, pointing a finger from his ice hand towards the adversaries acting as obstacles to their mission. The guards were irritated at the confidence the young man displayed about beating them up.

"You are all children! You should not disrespect adults! We are throwing you out here!" Another guard barked at the teenagers out of his furious state. "You had your chance," Boboiboy Ice shrugged his shoulders before touching the ground suddenly. From where he was standing, his powers travelled on the ground, freezing the once-smooth floor of the hall. The ice crept up to the feet of the guards, making them unable to move from their places. "W-what!? Ice!?" They were shocked to see those come out from nowhere. 

"You! Get us out of here!" They tried to struggle and free themselves from the elemental split's ice powers but they were stuck. "No can do, come on guys!" Boboiboy Ice shook his head before gesturing for his companions to follow him and escape over the frozen guards. Before they thought they could get through, more guards were patrolling the area much to their dismay. "Stop them this instant!" One of them ordered and pointed to the four intruders attempting to enter the secret illusion room.