Epilogue

After the tormentors failed attempted to frame Izuku of being a hero they were arrested and was sentenced to prison and actually got killed by the villains that was placed inside of them because of their pure hatred of them and the 2 kids who went with them tried fighting back but they got overwhelmed before Izumi got killed she got gang raped by multiple male prison and after that she cried before she got shanked by a female prisoner and afterwards she was covered in sperm and blood. During the time of the tormentors prisonment Izuku and Momo continue their study at Ua at first Shoto tried stealing her away from Izuku which failed miserably which resulted in getting a beat down from him soon after Shoto stopped going after Momo because Ochako came to him and told him how she felt about him and they started dating which led to getting an arrange marriage between the both of them. Shoto came to Izuku and apologized for what he was trying to do with Momo and they became the best of friends after that like they became brothers on arms which led to the rest of the boys becoming the same thing. During their third year Izuku and Momo met a little girl name Eri who ran into Izuku leg which made them paid attention to her who was scared and they looked in the shadows to see overhaul come out and just like canon Izuku fought Overhaul and won with the help of Eri. Soon enough both of the couple adopted Eri along with Kota since his parents died from muscular. Soon after their third year Izuku and Momo got married and had a pair of twins that had the same powers and quirk as them. Izuku became the #1 hero while Shoto Ejiro became 2 and 3 in Japan while they also married Ochako and Mina and had children as well. With 3 of the wives of the top 3 hero's they became a stay at home mom but do have their hero license just in case their husbands needed help and there was a time where they did needed help and they came to help them on the time of need.

That's it for this chapter sorry if this Epilogue is whack it's probably it depends if you really love story